Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Oct 02, 23:56:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Super sayian pony

Red's car spins around and lands next to peace

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Oh here.

From his shirt pocket, he pops another banana car for Marble.

There ya go ma'am. If you wanna race us you can.

Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Super sayian pony

Red's car does donuts while waiting

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

*Marble opens the hole in the ground and appears inside the car*
Magic...

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Haha cool. So lets get it one. I'll let one of ya start.

Peace gets in a leaning postition getting ready. He now has his right front hoof on mid air as if he got a stick shift. He revs his car getting ready on the spot.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

*the city suddenly starts moving*
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Misty Fly

Marble : what...the? did Discord returned?
Magic...

Super sayian pony

Red stops his car to feel the city moving
"What the what?"

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

*-Gumball reference? lol
------------------------------

Looks like a volcano. Should we sceedadle and race back?

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

Peace revs his tail engine ready to race back when everyone is ready.

Misty Fly

Marble : dont forget me...
Magic...

Super sayian pony

Red revs his engine waiting for the new pony

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

*-Misty Fly, we haven't left yet.
-----------------------------

Lets-a go!
With a thrust of his front hoof forward and his hind hoof down, he immediately starts moving at a super speedy pace from his tail with little wheels.

Super sayian pony

Red's car zooms and keeps up with peace

SCIENCE!!

Misty Fly

*Marble turns on the engine*
Marble : i.m a ready
Magic...

Peace Keeper

From the doppler effect, Peace's voice sounds deeper than normal. While moving away he yells to Marble.

Alright, but we already started!

Misty Fly

Marble : lets go then!
*Suddenly a white pegasus pops behind Peace*
Surprise : Hi! whatya doing are youracing? i sure love racing! racing is cool i been racing for a while it looks fun! *inhales*
Magic...

Go Up