An undiscovered world [SIGN-UP]

Started by Brave Fleet, 2015 Sep 06, 22:42:56

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

tonman3509

Boa finished the runic symbol, levitating it up into the cartridge, making sure it was aligned perfectly.

"He's an alright kid. He's young and arrogant, but he's got some skill. He even withstood my glare..."

Boa snapped shut the cartridge, as it glowed a golden light. "...However, I chalk that up to him just not realizing just who exactly he stole from." Looking over the cartridge, he smiled. his cartridge of Force Punch had been completed.

"In another place, in another time? I'd consider having him in my crew."

_BlazingInfinity

"Well he always has been a perky one. Plus, no one has ever caught him." said Venom. When Carter gets away he GETS away.
That moment when you realize that you are an apple...
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa turned to Venom, and smiled.

"There's a first time for everything."

_BlazingInfinity

"You've seen how fast he is. NOPONY can catch him!" said Venom.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa pulled out a third empty cartridge and piece of paper. He turned away and dipped the quill in the ink and began to make a third Weird Science cartridge.

"Those ponies who tried and failed were not me." Boa levitates out a book. It was Princess Celestia's own personal notebook on Boa, the same notebook he had found in Canterlot.

"The Princess has an entire book filled with everything I have ever done in the past. Why do you think that is? Why would Celestia herself do such a thing? Why would she spend so much time on a simple sailorpony like me?"

Boa smiled. "Wanna read?"

_BlazingInfinity

Venom shrugged.

"Sure. Why not?" said Venom. He doubted anything Boa did could match up to the adventures that he and the rest of his friend had.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa opened up the book, going to the very first page. While he didn't want to admit it, but he was really nervous right now. He was about to reveal his past to Venom, and in turn...to the rest of the ponies. Whatever happens next, he really couldn't say.

"This book contains the notes and stories taken from either my own personal encounters with the pony who goes by the name of Boa, or from those who survived the encounter with him. This is a highly classified book, and any unauthorized reading of this notebook is to be considered an act of high treason."

"To the ponies of my city, Captain Boa is known as just the owner of the Silver Ouroboros magical item shop. However, I and a select few know him for who he truly is. He goes by many names. 'The Immortal Stallion', 'The Hero of the Coastal Cities', 'The Demon Of the Equestrian Sea'. The true Captain Boa."

Boa goes through the book, selecting some of the best exploits of his time out at sea. His battles against a group known as The Azure, a group of pirates of all races, from ponies, to griffons, to minotaurs, and others, as well as some of the strongest members of this group. Diamond Horn, a minotaur who had the ability to transform his body into hard diamond. Steel Claw, a Griffon who had the ability to tear through ships with his bare claws. And Azure Ring, the leader of this group. A powerful wielder of black magic, and was believed to be the one to kill Boa. It was only now, towards the end of the book where this had been written, that the Constrictor Gun was finally mentioned, and that this was the first time Boa used the gun to defeat Azure Ring. Boa looks up at Venom. "It wasn't until Azure himself came out to take care of me, that I lost my hoof and gained the Constrictor Gun."

Boa speaks of other moments, including surviving an encounter with a Kraken, his entire journey into the Minotaur Islands and the land of the Zebras. Finally, Boa reads the very last page, explaining how after Boa defeated Azure Ring, an entire army of Royal Guards had entered the Coastal Cities, and all had their weapons pointed in Boa's direction. Before any fight could've broken out, Princess Celestia appeared before Boa, and demanded that he came to Canterlot.

The book ends here. Boa sits back, looking at Venom as he closed the book. Even while he had been reading the book, he was still keeping things out.

_BlazingInfinity

Venom was a bit shocked to hear about that.

"Interesting. You lived a hard life and fought through it. Now let me go get the book about me and my friends exploits." said Venom. He flew up to a shelf and pulled the book. The books there moved aside and he got out a brown-gold book. He dusted it off and asked.

"Would you like me to read this to you?"
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa sat back. "I think its only fair. I shared with you my life, you should share yours."

_BlazingInfinity

2015 Oct 04, 13:52:21 #689 Last Edit: 2015 Oct 04, 13:54:42 by _BlazingInfinity
So, Venom sits down and opens to the first page. He explains how the group of 6 came to be and what adventures they went on. He went from battling King Sombra to fighting one on one with Queen Chrysalis. He talked about how they hiked over mountains to get to there destination. He talked about how old each member of the team was.

Venom points to a good memory. This memory was how Infinity saved the entire universe with every member of the team pouring their energy into him.

He talked about teaming up with the mane six to defeat Tirek and how Carter defeated Discord. He then talked about the Crystal Games and how he competed in many events. Finally, he explained how he almost got destroyed by a giant evil dragon.

He talked for another few minutes and closed the book.

"Hope you enjoyed." he said.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

Boa looked at Venom. "I'm sure I'd be impressed if I knew who half those guys were. But hey. Props to Carter for beating up a statue. And what in the world is a 'Tirek'?"

_BlazingInfinity

"Well you were at sea during all of this so you wouldn't know. And Discord was alive during all of this." replied Venom. He put the book back.
Toast is amazing.

tonman3509

"So you're telling me that your friend was able to defeat a high-level reality warper, and all around God of chaos, a being that Celestia and Nightmare Moon needed HELP from magical trinkets to just barely stop him."

Boa walked up to Venom and smiled. "That is some very wonderful fan-fiction, Venom." He laughed, patting Venom on the back. "But hey, thanks for the laughs, I needed it."

Boa levitates his tools back into his saddlebags and walks out of the room.

FakeSmile

After a while of magic and ingredient searching, Virulent walked out of the pantry with a small smile. She was about to tell Slate she found stuff for a pie but realized he left. A small frown followed with a sigh as she placed the ingredients on the counter. Virulent's faith in the others was dangling on a dingy thread. The mare took it upon herself to search for the pot and get this cooking show on the road.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

tonman3509

Boa thought of what he wanted to do next. There was probably some time between now and whenever it was time to join the others for dinner, if he was still even welcome to join them after what happened. As he walked past the kitchen, he could just barely see Virulent inside. He considered going in, and even had his hoof on the door, when he remembered that look on her face when she saw Venom, and just how angry she was, and he knew that same anger would be sent his way as well. Boa took a step back away from the door.

"I should leave her alone." He turned away from the kitchen, walking back in the direction he was going.

_BlazingInfinity

"Well you didn't defeat a god of Chaos and Disharmony did you? And if anything your story seems like a fanfiction as well." replied Venom.
Toast is amazing.

Nuserame

"Stairs! Staaaaairs!"

The crystal castle is known for its copious use of stairs. Stairs can be annoying, but become an outright nuisance when carrying a large pot full of water which gets way heavier when full than you might think. Especially if you are a quadruped who carries heavy things on his back, which is impossible to keep level when going up stairs.

"Nearly... There..."

Slate had gotten the bright idea of going up sideways. It sort of worked, in an incredibly awkward and slow manner. His stories are not quite as spectacular as others but at least they are believable, after all who would lie about doing something like that.
Slate Grey, my OC! Awesome profile picture by Bakasan94

FakeSmile

Virulent couldn't find a big pot so she settled for a smaller pot. She decided it would be best to start the sauce than to continue her search. Virulent took the pile of tomatoes and levitated them. As her horn glowed bright, the skin of the tomatoes fell off. The mare placed many tomatoes and seasoning in the pot and started to stir them together. She used a spell to keep the spoon stirring while she picked up the skins of the tomatoes to throw away.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Lemon1b

Bassaro was trying to find the right mirror gate so they could go home, but all of the mirror gates were connected to bizarre, but still empty worlds. Bassaro was shocked.

"How, how is this possible, why are all other worlds empty!? It makes no sense! " He was near to lose all hope.

"This is useless. Eh... I think I will go to the kitchen and get something to eat, maybe then I will think of something."Bassaro heads for the kitchen.

_BlazingInfinity

Carter was flying around.

'Heh Boa doesn't know what he is up against.' he thought.
Toast is amazing.

Go Up