Escape to the Future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jcfraven

((Nobody yet? I'll give it until Friday before I come in as another pony instead <3))

Misty Fly

*Marble wakes up*
Marble : no this cannot be...
Magic...

Blizzard_Frost

*Blizzard Frost wakes up slowly* uhzzzuh...no momma to dont wanna go to school today...mmmm..

Peace Keeper

Peacemaker answers to Maple
I don't know. All I know is that we went to the past. I don't know the village down there, but best if we hide.

The Peaces hear a hello, but look around, with Peacekeeper looking in fear, and Peacemaker looking in caution.

Uh... Where did that hello come from?
I don't know. Looking around, but can't find no one. *looks up to find a pony* Oh Celestia!

Both Peaces just stare up, pondering on the pegasus' next motive.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Blizzard_Frost

*suddenly I wake up and jump on all fours* Whats going on? I heard a noise! Is everything ok?

Julien999

2015 Jun 24, 23:01:25 #25 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 24, 23:45:50 by Julien999
((What the buck? They didn't notice there's unicorns? :l Okay my bad! I'm just so derp! Let's do like this: these unicorns are here because they saw a flash there for a second.))

Post Merge

The yellow unicorn looks up at the white unicorn and ask. [glow=grey,2,300]"Did you see anything?"[/glow]
"Hmm no. I thought there could be something here... well, it's maybe just my imagination..." *loud noise from the branch* "What the...? Oh..." The branch craked and brokes, the white unicorn falls on the ground on her back. "OUCH!"
The yellow unicorn jump near to her and wondering. [glow=grey,2,300]"A-are you alright?"[/glow] "ouch... my back..." [glow=grey,2,300]"Let me help you!"[/glow] She helps the white unicorn to get up on her legs(with her hooves and not with her magic). "Thanks..."

Peace Keeper

*Hearing a noise* What was that?

Peacekeeper listens to the crashing sound of the trees, and pauses with a shocked fear look in his eyes. He happens to find a couple ponies, perhaps unicorns if he saw the horn clearly. Then whispers to his brother
There are more ponies over there by the tree. Probably unicorns.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

lightspeed_flash

Mystic: which way are we going today Light?
Light: up the north path there is something i want to show you
Mystic: oh ok then i cant wait to see it *they continue up the path into the forest* and i do have to say i am so glad we live so far away from the village in the forest
Light: me too but that also means that we dont get many visitors and we have to go a long way to the market but its not all bad it keeps us hidden and allows us to blend in  ^-^

Gracie Sky

Judging by their reaction to her, Aurora deduced that these ponies weren't hostile towards her. At the same time, however, she couldn't quite understand why. Perhaps they simply were not like most ponies around here. Yes, she could accept that answer, but she needed to be sure.

"I'm sorry to bother you, but you seem lost. I'm fairly sure you and you... and a lot of you... are unicorns. This is unfortunately Earth Pony territory and you'll get in trouble if the ponies from the nearby village discover that you are here."

There were a few other things she wanted to bring up, but she felt it was wise to take things slowly.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Jcfraven

A Raven watches the one Madame Aurora, a scroll of ownership latched in the claws(talons?). The Raven decides to wait and watch, instead of interrupting what seems like a vital interaction, unless it turns hostile.

Misty Fly

*Marble Hears a crashing noise outside and goes to check*
Magic...

Julien999

2015 Jun 25, 11:05:11 #31 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 25, 11:36:48 by Julien999
((... Earth Pony territory... Hey! We haven't decided yet about that! We are not in the same "Escape to the future"! It's totally different!))

Jcfraven

2015 Jun 25, 11:21:06 #32 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 25, 11:23:06 by Jcfraven
((Nobody really has argued differently, that's probably why she went ahead and stated it, to advance the story easier. If we decide against it, it's a simple modification.))

Julien999

2015 Jun 25, 12:32:54 #33 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 01, 05:27:23 by Julien999
((Fine...))

[glow=grey,2,300]"We should go back to our territory... it's dangerous to go into the territory of the others races."[/glow]
"Wait what?! Are we in the wrong territory?!"
[glow=grey,2,300]"It's seems like yes, we didn't take the right path... And I can maybe say we are in the earth ponies territory now I look on the ground..."[/glow]
"... yes... I didn't knew it that I'm going in the wrong way... Let's go back."
The white unicorn walks along side of the yellow unicorn in the direction of their territory.

Peace Keeper

From a distance, some talking is heard along a trail. It is a group of unicorns walking along a trail with a few large guards around to survey the field for any danger and lookout for other ponies, especially of different races. They are walking through a path that leads to the group's current location and travel along to their destination.

Peacemaker, after seeing a blue pegasus on top of a cloud, looks down and sees the unicorn group walking in a distance.

*In a loud whisper* Everyone. There is a group coming over here. We gotta hide quick!

Peacekeeper now is shaken from the news and frantically looks for some place to hide. He figures the bush isn't a great hiding spot as if they cross, they may search the bush and find them.

Maplewood

maple stays calm hoping that they don't find him

Gracie Sky

No sooner did she warn them did a small patrol group come into vision. Aurora could easily sense their emotional output, and they didn't seem like they were ready to entertain much. Not wanting to be found, she simply hid inside her cloud.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Julien999

2015 Jun 29, 15:47:07 #37 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 01, 05:29:10 by Julien999
When they are walking, the white unicorn looks behind her, there's a patrol group coming. "Looks like that someponies is coming..."
[glow=red,2,300]"Then, we need to run before they see us!"[/glow]
"It's not necessary to run, we just need to teleport. Like this!" She concentrates on her magic and her horn's aura glow rainbow colors. "Hold on to me!"
The yellow unicorn hesitates a bit and then she decides. [glow=red,2,300]"A-alright!"[/glow] Then she clings to the white unicorn as they vanished, teleported away.

Misty Fly

Marble : why is everyone hiding?
Magic...

Blizzard_Frost

*running up from behind* Wait for me!

Go Up