Escape to the Future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

2015 Jun 22, 01:16:05 Last Edit: 2016 Sep 17, 04:08:44 by Peace Keeper
Welcome to the Escape to the Future RP. This RP is pretty much self explanitory, it is a group of ponies looking for a way to return back to the future. I have created another earlier, but this is a refresh from the original, but may lead to different scenarios, which is nothing bad at all. The RP did had more potential, so I feel like bringing it back and do over again so that we can get a better thorough storyline, and perhaps last a bit more to bring out more stories to it and make it well.

This is a sign-up RP, which means if you will need to sign up in order to join. However, there will be a limited spaces for the RPers.
I will make a list of RPers and the OCs they play as and include their race by (E)Earth, (U)Unicorn, and (P)Pegasus (Other races can be used except alicorn). reason not alicorn is because it can throw off the setting, situation and behavior of the past ponies for having appendages of more than one race. The limit is 2 OCs per RPer.
Here is the sign-up here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14433.0

You can also discuss things in the RP in the OOC here: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=14441.0
Make sure to put this in good us well on plans so we don't end up with conflicting results.

Da Rules:
1) All Forum rules apply
2) Let us assume that you can only see from your perspective. I know we can read each other's posts, but let's not get too coincidental on knowing other's plans or locations. It is similar to "No Screenwatching" in splitscreen games.
3) If you are playing as one of the past ponies, you can be either the ponies who support unity, or those who are against trusting other tribes.
4) Have fun
*5)(Forgot about this)Limit the amount of posts so that others can catch up to the story.

Spoiler: The list of RPers • show

Color indicators on OC names: Pink (Female)/ Blue (Male)
Forum name - OC(s)
Time-traveled OCs
-Peace Keeper - Peacekeeper (P)/Peacemaker (U)
-Maplewood - Maplewood (E/Cyborg)
-Blizzard_Frost (Retired) - Blizzard Frost (P)
-Misty Fly - Marble Star (U)

OCs of the past
-Julien999 - Unknown Mare (U/Bat at night) / Sweet Vanilla (U)
-Jcfraven - Raven Star (U)

-----------The story starts as bellow------------

Peacekeeper and his brother Peacemaker go to a library to see books they like to see... mostly I spy books. It is a child book, but they like to play around and find things. Then they stumbled upon a Hearts Warming Eve book. They were fascinated by the story and illustrations. They both checked out the book. They read through quite a few chapters while walking in the park. Then there happens to be a strange writing in the book. Peacekeeper tried reading through it since he can pronounce the words well, but he was confused on the meaning. Peacemaker preceeded to read the passage again. After reading it the second time, a light grew bright on Peacemaker's horn. It grew brighter and some other ponies around were in astonishment and awe on the spell that was being made. After a few seconds of shining light, a flash was made, but the Peaces were gone, along with a couple others around who were too close and are caught in the spell.
               The group wake up, to realize they aren't in the park they recognize. What they see is a small village in a distance, and they were standing on open land with a small trail. They are in total shock and fear as to where they have been. What they have noticed is a flag at a distance that look similar to the book, and realized, they just went back 1300 years in time, the period before Hearts Warming Eve. Knowing that the tribes and pony races do not get along and trust each other well, the group is in peril of being together. It is a chance they can get caught for treason and be punished. So they have to keep a low profile and be careful to not run into different pony races. The best hope is to find a way to return back into their time. It will be very dangerous, and survival is not guarantee. Will they ever return to their time?

The adventure begins...
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

2015 Jun 22, 17:31:36 #1 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 22, 17:34:49 by Nightshade Star
A Pink Unicorn Mare finally woke, having a 90% Chance of feeling Dizzy. She glanced at her surroundings, and then realized that she went back in time.

"Oh, What!" she says. Now, she needs to find her way back to her own time and set this right without panicking.

(Peace, I meant a Unicorn, not a Pegasus. Sorry...)

annosrules

Match Stick was in the library trying to cram in some research before his guard shift began, so he had his armor donned. Realizing the time, he ran past the Foal Books section to get to the exit, but was stopped in his tracks as a white flash of light enveloped his body.

Nightshade Star

annosrules

(Facehoofed after realizing that I somehow thought this was a jump in... TO THE SIGN UP BOARD!)

Peace Keeper

The brothers look around in fear and surprise.

Okay... uh we just went to the past, and we are in the open. We gotta hide.
I know, but where?
That bush. Looks big enough.

But he then the blue pegasus realizes something. He finds they aren't the only ones in peril, as they happen to find ponies around him, perhaps caught in as well.

Oh no. We are so sorry to bring you all here. Please, we are so sorry.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

Maple began to stir "now we're in the blazes are we"

Peace Keeper

I don't know. I know we traveled back, but not sure exactly which village is this.

Maplewood

"great just great . I'm probably going to miss my new job posting"

Nightshade Star

"Hey, you have the book? It might locate us." Cherry explained.

Peace Keeper

Well...

Peacekeeper looks around himself and the ground around but finds nothing.
Oof, I don't think we have the book. Not sure if we lost it, or it may be in the future.

Jcfraven

((About what I am: Basically I'm an assistant with lots of knowledge regarding past/future, ever-present, able to blink in and out of existence when necessary. If attacked, however, the conflict must be dealt with or escaped before the ability returns. The form can be several different things, depending on the need, however primarily being a Raven or a "teen" equine.

I don't know who wants to be the one I'm the assistant of, so I'll leave that up to you guys. It might make more sense to be with a "past" pony, but that can be dictated by Peace.

One last note, I did sign up, but since I'm not really a character of past or future, I'm not listed.

Hope this ends up being a really fun time! I'm going to wait for someone to decide they want me, then I'll be roleplaying and such.))

Peace Keeper

*- @Jcfraven : uh... perhaps I can add you a special list once you add the info to the sign up thread to avoid confusion.
*-Also, interesting. That would be a first to have a character that time-travels. Wish ya the best on the character.
*-also, one more thing. If any of the past ponies would like to have Jcfraven as their assistant, you can volunteer in the OOC thread. Not sure what happens if more than one wants to have you as an assistant.

Jcfraven

*If more than one do, it's a simple "Master Duo", or they can decide amongst themselves.

lightspeed_flash

Lightspeed Flash: Mystic get your cloak on.
Mystic Bliss: why are we going somewhere?
Lightspeed: yes we are going hiking like i promised we would now get your cloak on silly filly.
Mystic: oh yay thank you so much for taking me this time i promise i wont mess things up *puts on cloak*
Lightspeed: you know i dont care if you mess up you silly thing now lets go ^-^
*they both leave the cottage with their cloaks on*
Mystic: on an adventure! :D
Lightspeed: yes Mystic on an adventure. lol

Julien999

2015 Jun 24, 01:16:57 #15 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 24, 16:31:34 by Julien999
A voice is heard... someponies is coming to our time-traveled friends... [glow=grey,2,300]"... I can't believe this..."[/glow] What would happens if they got seen? There's big bush where they can hide.

Maplewood

Maple started to rub the back of his head where a bump was beginning to form"hector where are we exactly" he whispers into his cybernetic hoof

Gracie Sky

((As a new thing I'm trying, I will post this cut-in of the character I'm RPing as at the begining of every post per new page. It will help establish the character's appearance and indicate that I'm not RPing as my avatar.))

Not too far away was a blue pegasus mare with pale green hair. She was taking a nap on a low flying cloud, lazily drifting around the vicinity. Her name was Aurora Sky and she was a scholar for Cloudsdale, if Cloudsdale had any scholars. At this point, however, she was just a Pegasus without a home.

Her days weren't filled with much excitement, although she prefered them that way. She definately didn't want monsters to find her or even other ponies. If she were found by a Pegaus, they'd only laugh at her, and if it were any other pony, they'd be furious since the other races didn't get along well. While hiding in her little cloud was the most logical choice, it was dreadfully underwhelming. There were other things she really wanted to do, so much missing in her life.

Then the phenomenal happened. There was a bright flash and suddenly a bunch of strange ponies appeared out of nowhere. The flash gave out a loud noise, which woke Aurora up from her doze. She was hesitant at first, but she eventually peered down at the ground from atop her little cloud to see what happened. She witnessed the small band of ponies running towards some bushes to take cover, their races she didn't take note of. What were they doing down there? They felt confused and scared, which in turn confused Aurora. Maybe something dangerous was happening and they needed help.

"H-hello?" Aurora Sky meekly called from her cloud, which was still low enough to the ground to carry her meek voice to the ponies in the bushes. Hopefully they weren't going to yell at her.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Julien999

2015 Jun 24, 16:30:33 #18 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 28, 01:06:07 by Julien999
((Time-Traveled ponies are hidden? okay!))

A white unicorn and yellow unicorn mares with cloak walk here. [glow=grey,2,300]"It's still hard to believe that you are here just for a week and you beat her so easily!"[/glow] Said the yellow unicorn.
"Oh, please. Don't said that. It's just that I know more on magic than the other... And you are the only pony who know my secret. Remember to don't say to anypony about that."
[glow=grey,2,300]"Hehe... Yes I know. Tell me, why we come here?"[/glow]
The white unicorn walks up on a tree, stand on a branch and looks around. "Well... I saw some kind of a flash, here..."
Then she notices a blue pegasus on a cloud, but she said nothing about that like if she didn't see that pegasus.

((We can't sense the magic of the white unicorn for some reason. I said that because Peacemaker.))

Maplewood

((Lol I don't think maple ran to the bushes but ok)) maple stood still blending in with the shade of the trees

Go Up