Escape to the Future OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 14, 02:37:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

You can bring up other ponies. I only made 2 of em just to help with the situations with the group and outside past ponies.

You are free to make one, just make sure it can fit well with the story. Nothing extraordinary.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

-Just making this post to keep track of the OOC on Tapatalk-

Glad to see this is open! Be sure to look at my In-RP OOC, so that we can determine who I'm going to be the assistant of <3

Peace Keeper

Alrighties. I gave a memo in the RP to see if anyone would want you. Hopefully someone would want you in the team.

also, you said you are going to use that profile for the meantime. Hmm, that reminds me to do something.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Jcfraven

If nobody decides they want a familiar, I'll bring on another past pony character with a familiar, and just roleplay both(still as support), but hopefully someone will want it [emoji14]

Peace Keeper

Alrighties. We can wait for a couple days to see who would like to take you in as a support. I feel there can be someone who would want to be in.

Jcfraven

Maplewood

Does it have to be past or future

Peace Keeper

Jcfraven would most likely prefer past ponies, but you can take the spot if you like if now one else likes.

Jcfraven

I'd only be a past pony if nobody wants a familiar, hopefully there's no need for me to meaninglessly take a slot.

Julien999

Me, don't know if I want a familiar... :v That's why I'm waiting that somepony take it. But I can have a try.

Gracie Sky

If you really want to be an assistant, you can be Aurora's. She technically already has an assistant (Dove Elegy), but obviously things can be rearranged for this RP. The original purpose of Aurora's assistant was to carry on with her research after she disappeared. One thing that has been bothering me about Aurora for this RP is that she can be recognized by the future ponies, but I can't really insinuate that in the RP since Aurora shouldn't know that at the time. I could simply have the assistant be that link and be able to establish that Aurora's research has significance in the future.

The biggest problem is would be the nature of this familiar being able to slip in and out of reality and how a Raven like this would come to be Aurora's assistant. It would be a tough sell to say Aurora already had an assistant, unless we were to say the Raven is simply withholding it's knowledge about the future and simply being an assistant. It would kinda defeat the purpose, but there's really no rush to spell out Aurora's significance to the future right now. Perhaps the Raven is simply making sure Aurora is walking towards her predestined future.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Julien999

Um... any idea what to do?

Gracie Sky

Mostly waiting for Peace Keeper. Unless I'm missing something, it's his job as the GM to make the RP go. I'm just hoping he just simply hasn't gotten the time to get on.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Jcfraven

I remember when I had to basically kick it into gear a good bit. Hopefully that doesn't have to happen again(me or anyone else) xD

Peace Keeper

Sowies for being away. didn't had a lot of time. So... let's see what we can do.

Well for now we have a couple ponies who have approached the future ponies. My next approach is to make the future ponies, if any would join, to try to hide somewhere. Ya guys can improvise on an idea of a hiding spot. I will come up with a scenario that will make us want to hide somewhere.

Julien999

I know where the future ponies will hide. In Lighspeed and Mystic's cottage!

Peace Keeper

Julien999

The question is: How to make this happen? Where is this cottage? In a forest?

Peace Keeper

Not sure. That is where Misty will tell us where it is. It is also unsure if Misty will allow it to happen as well. Maybe Misty will, so I will await her return to find out and if so, we can go ahead and make our way to the destination.

Also, not sure to time lapse, or to take it slowly and pass through a couple things briefly and then make it there.

Whatever the situation is, we can improvise on a plan.

Julien999

2015 Jun 29, 00:37:51 #119 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 29, 00:56:26 by Julien999
DERP! lol It's not 'Misty Fly' but 'Mystic Bliss' (lightspeed_flash)!

Go Up