Go Down

Julien999

So. It's the day of the month, huh?

Well... Present.

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

2016 Dec 03, 01:56:49 #461 Last Edit: 2016 Dec 03, 02:42:13 by Peace Keeper
Hehe you know me Julien.

ALright guys, time for the role call again. As again, same rules apply. You don't call at the deadline, you are dropped. Let me know if you still want in so I can re-add you. Post here, at the RP, or PM  me.

*NOTE: I know some of you posted after the start of December and now, so I already cleared you. Don't worry, I got ya ^-^

----------Deadline: December 10, 2016-------
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @Jcfraven
CLEAR @Gamepaw
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @Maplewood
CLEAR @LunarDusk
CLEAR @Aqua Fire
@Kat the skeleton
@Super sayian pony
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Peace Keeper

I just realized that  we are heading near finals and k-12 mid-term, so I understand how school is crucial, so I will extend the deadling to the 19th. So @Kat the skeleton  and @Super sayian pony  I need for ya guys to come by.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

. . . Wait, am I the one slowing down this rp?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Peace Keeper

No. Well from what I believe.

haven't gotten responses from Lunar, Misty, and Aqua on my side. I still yet to hear one word from SSP and Kat the Skeleton. i added them a grace period because of winter break exams and finals. so i will see if the can return by monday. if not, unfortunately i will have to drop them.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Dec 15, 13:31:49
No. Well from what I believe.

haven't gotten responses from Lunar, Misty, and Aqua on my side. I still yet to hear one word from SSP and Kat the Skeleton. i added them a grace period because of winter break exams and finals. so i will see if the can return by monday. if not, unfortunately i will have to drop them.

Just as a note: for some people, they have exams during the coming week, so making the deadline Monday may be a bit unfair in that regard, to some people, even though personally, the weekend should provide ample time to at least say "Sorry, I will be gone until_____." Just wanted to mention it.

Peace Keeper

*-Hmm.... may be right. Could be an extra week more for some in school. Actually... now that I think about it, some could be out of town all this time until past new years or so.

*-Hmm.... you know what? I think ima just skip all the deadlines altogether for this month. There could be too many things that can happen between now and new years, so I just cancel the role call of December. Give everyone a chance and then do the role call on January.

Super sayian pony

Am her naow :P I didn't know I had things planned dis week :(

SCIENCE!!

Peace Keeper

its alrght. I decided to cancel the role call. Welcome back SSP.

Peace Keeper

2017 Jan 03, 01:18:50 #471 Last Edit: 2017 Jan 17, 15:54:56 by Peace Keeper
Hope all of you had a great holiday. Now that we are in a new year and things are getting back to normal, it is time for the role call again. You all know the drill, so let's get started.

One thing I need to say first. Jcfraven has dropped out of the RP, but has granted me full permission to use his character, so I will plan to use Raven throughout the RP whenever necessary.

Alright let's start the role call.

----------Deadline: January 15, 2017-----------
CLEAR @Maplewood
CLEAR @Julien999
CLEAR @Misty Fly
CLEAR @LunarDusk
CLEAR @Aqua Fire
DROPPED @Kat the skeleton @Kat the skeleton 2.0 @Kat the skeleton 3.0
CLEAR @Gamepaw
DROPPED @Super sayian pony

Gamepaw

Misty Fly

Magic...

LunarDusk

"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Aqua Fire

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Maplewood

Julien999

Question:
What ya guys plan to do in this RP?

Gamepaw

I plan to one day get to your cabin.

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2017 Jan 03, 12:42:04
I plan to one day get to your cabin.
Is that all you have in mind for now? lol