Escape to the Future OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 14, 02:37:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Cygnus? Let me guess. Princess Cygnus is considering signing up for this RP? I am curious as to why that name is brought up here x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 15, 19:28:46
Cygnus? Let me guess. Princess Cygnus is considering signing up for this RP? I am curious as to why that name is brought up here x3
Because in "Escape to the Future: The New World" you said "with the help of Princess Cygnus". I guess you mean "Platinum" instead?

Peace Keeper

lol OH SHOOOOOT!!!

My mistake. Darn that is what happens when I get mixed up with canon princesses and people I know here with user names as princesses. Alright Ima change that. Thanks for letting me know.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Peace Keeper

@Jcfraven
@Maplewood
@Julien999
@Kat the skeleton
@LunarDusk

Alrighties, seems we should be ready to start on the next RP. We will begin our adventure starting the next week on Tuesday. Hope to see you all there. Remember to keep an eye on this RP and be ready. Would love to have your cooperation to have a smooth flowing RP even if it is a slow pace. And remember, have fun ^-^

Julien999

'kay at least I helped with that little mistake you made.

Jcfraven

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 19, 02:14:12
@Jcfraven
@Maplewood
@Julien999
@Kat the skeleton
@LunarDusk

Alrighties, seems we should be ready to start on the next RP. We will begin our adventure starting the next week on Tuesday. Hope to see you all there. Remember to keep an eye on this RP and be ready. Would love to have your cooperation to have a smooth flowing RP even if it is a slow pace. And remember, have fun ^-^

I will indeed be there, glad to be on board with Act 2/3.

Peace Keeper

@Jcfraven
@Maplewood
@Julien999
@Kat the skeleton
@LunarDusk
@Gamepaw

I will open the RP on the 22nd tomorrow, or today depending on your time zone at the time of posting this in my area. I will open this up perhaps soon at least 12 hours from now. Hope all of you are prepared. We are ready to begin our next series of adventures.

Julien999

Quote from: Julien999 on 2016 Nov 22, 02:05:06
'kay. . . It seems like you liked the "before they come, something happen in the meantime" thing.
(The thing above is my previous reply in this OOC.)

@Jcfraven

My character, Game, and SSJ's are outside, somewhere near the walls in Ponyville that is separarting the races.
The rest of you, time travelers, are together in Canterlot.

But a noticeable problem is Lunar's character. I don't know if he was in the Library in that new world, or he sneaked in the past and time traveled with them.

I thought that he was probably already there in that library in the new world, but I have some doubt.

Jcfraven

I assumed something to that effect, but Peace is confusing me a bit with regards to my character. I guess I will eventually figure it out.

Peace Keeper

We all start off in the Scholar's library in the Hall of Wisdom, but this time in the present. The library is no longer private to scholars, but is now a public study place in the castle.

Sorry if I got you confused on our starting location.

Peace Keeper

Gamepaw

Wonder what little red riding hood will do with chubby floofy woofy who atey all the pie.

Julien999

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Nov 26, 17:12:26
Wonder what little red riding hood will do with chubby floofy woofy who atey all the pie.
Well, I actually never planned to write this but since there is a wolf, and my character wearing a red hood with white socks... It's kinda weird and I ended up like this.

Misty Fly

Magic...

Aqua Fire

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Peace Keeper

2016 Nov 27, 20:18:14 #455 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 27, 20:20:21 by Peace Keeper
hi

Post Merge

AH, and to answer the question about the wall. the walls are very thick, about maybe 10 meters thick. The wall can crack, but cannot be easily penetrated. Would need like 500 kg of TNT to blast it all the way through x3

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 27, 20:18:14
AH, and to answer the question about the wall. the walls are very thick, about maybe 10 meters thick. The wall can crack, but cannot be easily penetrated. Would need like 500 kg of TNT to blast it all the way through x3
... So, a dragon crashing into it could destroys?

Peace Keeper

For his size, no. Unless he went about 10000 km/H probably lol

but yeat, in short the walls are extremely strong to withstand anything x3

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Nov 28, 01:28:36
For his size, no. Unless he went about 10000 km/H probably lol

but yeat, in short the walls are extremely strong to withstand anything x3
Then, talk to SSP, if he is still active. since he wrotes that his dragon pony knocked a few bricks inward.
Quote from: Super sayian pony on 2016 Nov 22, 19:43:03
//I totally forgot bout this x3 Also  Now that I see whats going on here I have a feeling a the forest will be used much :p

*Red was flying then hit a branch on a tree and started falling and hit the wall, knocking a few bricks inward*
Ow...
*He stood up dazed then looked up at the wall*
I don't remember this being here

//Extra info: Red doesn't go near the towns often :p

Peace Keeper

Ah. That shouldn't be a problem x3 as long as he didn't broke through deep, it is fine.

Go Up