Escape to the Future OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 14, 02:37:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Kat the skeleton

I'm with peace. And have a great day!

Jcfraven

I apologize for not doing anything in the roleplay, not really sure what to do right at this time. I am prepared for the timeskip though, since that will rejuvenate the roleplay.

Peace Keeper

I understand. I mean you don't need anything more if you don't feel like it before the skip.

Now, looks like we are all okay for the time skip, I can go ahead and put together the laces of time, and the choice was #3, skip to end with details in between. Now, I may add stuff that may or may not conflict with our characters, nor reflect the accuracy of how I portray your characters, but I do want to do my best to put together a tiny story that can at least show some activity instead of just being bland with hardly anything to show what they did during that time. Well... as of this time (1 AM) I must do it tomorrow. Hopefully after that we can all finally conclude the RP. Wonder if we can reach the 100 pages x3
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Peace Keeper

Sorry for the terribly long delay. Had been the busiest this weekend plus Monday's Knott's trip. So finally that I got time, we can finally continue with the time skip.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Julien999

Where is Misty Fly? I was kinda waiting for him. Plus he is less active...

Is it because of boredom? Or something else? I checked on his last replies in most RPs he replied and I noticed most of them are kinda ignored from the others.

Peace Keeper

That I do notice he has gotten very little activities in the forums. Could probably be real-life situations he has that gives him little time.

So... what you mean by last replies he made in other RPs and are ignored by others?

Jcfraven

I think he may be referring to people not wanting to include him, for the varying reasons spoken of before in this roleplay alone.

Peace Keeper

*-Hmm... if that is the case, I could probably see why he isn't as active as usual. I know sometimes it isn't the perfect of post, he does what he can to want to RP.

Peace Keeper

Julien999

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2016 Oct 28, 03:43:13
We are only awaiting on you @Misty Fly @Kat the skeleton
Eh... not Kat. I don't think his/her character is from the future. And yes, we are mostly waiting on Misty Fly.

Too bad that Blizzard is no longer actif, so resulted as been kicked out of this RP. . .

Peace Keeper

Some of you know I do make this on a monthly occasion, but since we are now at the end of the RP, I will like to really thank all of you for participating. You all made this possible, and came up with something interesting in this story, including the very unusual ones. Now seems this is popular among some of you, and I decided to create another title of the Escape RP. So this time, no need for a role call. However, soon, I will be reopening the Sign-Ups for the next adventure of the Escape RP. Hope to see you on the next one.

Julien999

hhhhhh...

Waiting for someone to post because the last post was mine. Especially waiting on Maple and Marble.

Peace Keeper

I believe Maple already did his. His character is already in a rush to return back, so in a way, the "hurry up" post is pretty much his farewell message x3

Just the last is Marble, but recently talked with Misty Fly, and I think we are all good to finally continue.

Julien999

Walls in a town separating the 3 races? I may have misread that.

Peace Keeper

Yea. Exactly what it implies.

Julien999

Then... I do not see it as a neutral town. At least for me...

Peace Keeper

2016 Nov 04, 02:31:01 #437 Last Edit: 2016 Nov 06, 04:46:41 by Peace Keeper
Yea. May seem at first non-neutral, but it is in a way neurtal.

What happens in the town is mostly diplomacy. The inner center is usually housed for leaders and representatives of the city and race of ponies. The outer slices are extra housing for the other 3 races, separated from each other. They do this to prevent crossover turmoil among each of the races. We are now in the alternate world where we are separated, but forced to work together or perish. Basically frienemies. No true friendship in this new era.

Post Merge

Alrighties. I am ready to finally close the RP. Just let me know soon in the next 24 hours if there is any last posts you wish to add to the RP before I finally conclude the RP.

Post Merge

Alrighties. I can finally wrap up this RP with a final conclusion. Hehe we are that super close for the 100 pages milestone. I am really happy that this RP went pretty well, and happy to RP with all of you to the end. You all have provided interesting content for this RP and have helped shape the RP dynamically for some for the best. This RP wouldn't have been possiblle without you all. I really thank you all.

Now, that our RP finally has beem completed, I will like to announce that I have re-opened the Sign-ups. For those who wished to return, you are automatically entered in the sign-ups. You are still welcomed to sign up in the sign-up thread. Still not too late to return as your original character.

Do not worry if we will be missing roles for the time-traveled ponies, I have a theory to help with this situation. Alright, hope you read this, and if you are interested, come on by.

Julien999

When you check your unread replies and this does not show up but on Tapatalk. . .

Envoyé depuis mon GT-S7500 avec Tapatalk

Julien999

Go Up