Escape to the Future OOC

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 14, 02:37:11

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

2015 Mar 14, 02:37:11 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 07, 02:26:30 by Peace Keeper
This is the OOC for the RP Escape from the Past. Feel free to discuss things in or out of the RP. You can plan certain things in the RP, or just have a friendly talk. Only rule is the forum rules. Enjoy your stay.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

lightspeed_flash

ok cant wait to get started hehe ^-^

Nocturna

So, what I was thinking, with the two timelines running alongside one another at all times, that the actions of each should affect the story of both, until the meeting of the two groups. As I posted within the roleplay itself, I think it would be a good plotline for the future group to go into the forest, and encountering Nocturna's Camp, resting and finding what's there, thinking it to be abandoned, in order to aid their journey to find the spell to bring them home. After the adventure of me, Elegan, and Argonz within the village, spying upon the townsfolk, we would then return to the camp, to find it effectively ransacked, the stored up supplies gone, with Nocturna noticing the tracks of the future ponies departing from the camp. From there, they follow the group of ponies, and the rest is up to how we play it out.

This is just an idea of course, but I wanted to hear some feedback regarding it.

Peace Keeper

Hmm... should be good. Hopefully I can lead the group to the sight.

Nice to have you using the OOC to plan things out. I don't really have much others using the OOC in my other RPs.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nocturna

I find it a very beneficial place, but only for the more planning-type aspects of it. Some OOC would need to be in the roleplay itself, as an in-line note, for efficiency purposes. I'm glad I'm being a surprise to you, actually utilizing your OOC, haha.

Peace Keeper

Yea. I thank you for using it.

Nocturna

It's no problem at all my good man. I'm enjoying this roleplay thus far.

lightspeed_flash

as am i  ^-^ this is somewhat fun

Peace Keeper

2015 Mar 17, 22:47:38 #9 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 17, 22:53:11 by Peace Keeper
 I can understand you. Sorry to see you leave.
For the future group, nothing much has happened, only with the past ponies group. I guess if it were to be just as quick as with the future group, it would be just as bad.

Thanks for joining.

Nocturna

Just as a note, be sure to add the taking of supplies when the future ponies leave the camp, alongside a book with just "Nocturna" written on the front cover. That'd be important for later. Speaking of, the past ponies are heading towards the camp now, so leaving the camp should be somewhat soon.

Peace Keeper

Sure. you planning to arrive during the night or the day?

Nocturna

It seems like it'll be the present day of the roleplay, not sure. Also, sorry if it seems like I'm trying to control the roleplay or anything like that, I just like developing the side-story as well, and want to get things in place to link together properly later on.

Peace Keeper

Hey it's cool. As long as we are discussing it in the OOC, it is all good. It was made to plan events so that we can discuss it and maybe improvise on things. I thank you for using it.

It isn't power playing if you are forcing someone to do something.

I will agree with your plan. I can easily adjust to things.

Nocturna

2015 Mar 18, 22:56:41 #14 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 18, 23:04:44 by Nocturna
Alrighty. Also, by the way, I forgot to mention this, but Nocturna isn't a bat pony, she's a Pegasus Vampony. While both can be bats, a batpony is another species, while a Vampony is a modified variant of whom was born as such or was made into one through a transfer by another being of similar attributes.

Peace Keeper

Pegasus vampony? Hmm... IDK I read they get intertwined with the type. Okay, I will go ahead and change it.

Nocturna

I edited my post to explain it better, apologies for being confusing.

Seals

Nocturna

A note to both groups, the Past are heading towards the camp, so the Future needs to tie in a leave before that. The Past needs to take it a bit slower until the time elapses for the Future to leave the camp in question.

Peace Keeper

Okays.

For our future group, we moved away and are now hidden away somewhere along with the supplies.

Ya guys are clear to advance.

Go Up