Escape to the future (Sign-Up RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2015 Mar 11, 03:35:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

*-@Nocturna : Terribly sorry it didn't went your direction. Perhaps goes for everyone else. Sure wish to just turn back time. I didn't know that wasn't the final spell to open up time till yet. *sigh* probably messed up a good ending there. Wish to actually turn back the time so that the ending could come out better. Not sure if everyone would like to reset it back before the teleportation was made so we can have a better ending. The notes are pretty touching, but yea, it could have ended better.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nocturna

((I'd be fine with a time rewind, myself. It'll be the same general thing, but it would be nice to have a better closure to our tale.))

Peace Keeper

*-yea. I will await for the others on what they think.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Stryder221

[I'm actually not too sure about rewinding time like that. Sure, it's a darn shame that we missed the opportunity for a proper goodbye, but going back just to do that when we already had that thing with the letters? It just wouldn't feel right... It's your choice, though.]
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

Peace Keeper

*-I feel ya. We did our work into putting the notes for the farewell and would be a shame for making them useless. I know you put great effort into making a great thank-you and farewell note for us.
*-But I don't know if everyone will like the idea to make it into two different endings. It will just be an extended RP just rewinding stuff again from the previous point and doing double work to read off of two different endings.
*-argh cursed me for rushing it!

Nocturna

((It's quite alright, you didn't intend for it to be rushed, it was simply an error. If I judged you for that, I'd be a hypocrite. As I said in the OOC, I've not been good much at all this roleplay. I did leave you guys with a cliffhanger to act on with a sequel to this roleplay though [emoji14]))

Gracie Sky

((It's a simple case of live and learn. We cannot learn from mistakes we do not make. It's not a total disaster, either. We can forage the ending we wanted or at least manage something close.))

[If you have yet to write a letter or react to the letters, you are still open to do so. This is a character independant reaction.]

After looking at all the letters Gracie handed one back to the mailmare. "I can't actually... uh... read that well. Does it say anything about me?"

"Of course!" the mailmare replied with enthusiasm, "Why it's clear right here that you made a lot of ponies smile! Nothing happens by accident with time travel; you clearly were destined to bring those smiles!"

Gracie giggled in response, although a thought just occured to her in that moment. "Right! My friends went through the trouble of writing me these letters! I should write one back! Am I allowed to do that?"

The mailmare put a hoof to her chin as she contemplated her answer. "Hmm... I'll tell you what. Write the letter and I'll hold onto it. I'll find a way to get it to them, even if I have to bend a few of the rules."

Gracie giggled once again. "Aww thanks! You're the best mailmare ever!" Gracie was given a paper and pen and began to furiously write her heart out. After she was done, she had a paper that read "THANKS!" followed by something that resembled her signature. She even drew her "self portriate" in a corner. Afterwards, she handed it to the mailmare, who safely tucked it away in her bag.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Peace Keeper

*- Guess you are all right. Just move on from whatever it happened.
--------------------------------------

The Peaces look at the ponies with the letters and wondered of the message written.
Anything good in the letters?

Jcfraven

((This is Nocturna, though my proper account instead of the one I utilized for the roleplay. I'll just put a message here to nudge this along a bit))

The box vibrates slightly, as though reacting to some magical force engulfing it. The Peaces notice the box finally, questioning its existence, since Gracie held the letters.

Peace Keeper

*Looking in confusion and caution* Who's box is it?
Don't know. It's like it just got there.  Whatever it is, it looks magical.
Wonder how it got there. Didn't see it till now.
I'll watch with ya. Better not be one of those that takes you back in time again.

Peacekeeper approaches the box, a little anxious and worried about the box. He takes little steps to the box while his brother watches closely. As he finally approaches, he goes ahead and very cautiously tries to open the box.

Nocturna

The box hums, yet doesn't do anything else, inviting the opening of it. The words "From Nocturna" soon visible.

Peace Keeper

Hmm? It is from Nocturna, in magical word form. Interesting.
Really? Guess it is for us. What's inside? Probably a message or a gift.
Probably. Let's see inside.

Gracie Sky

Gracie Sky hears the humming and turns her head in the direction of the noise. It seems to have been originating from the direction of the Peace brothers, who were near this intresting looking box. Gracie began to wonder what was inside and made no effort to hide that curiosity. She flew a short distance to the box. "Ooh! A box! I love boxes! What's inside? I wanna open it!"

Without even thinking, she "assists" Peacekeeper with opening the box by nudging the lid with her head rather forcefully.

Nocturna

Inside is a Raven familiar, instructed by Nocturna to guide and assist them, accompany them in her absence. The familiar wakes up when the box is opened, blinking initially in confusion. "Hello you three, you must be the trio of my prior Master's Direction. I wasn't aware I'd be trapped in a box, but I suppose I have no reason to complain now," The raven states.

((Feel free to give the raven a name for use in the next RP, alongside the end of this RP. It's up to you three for it.))

Peace Keeper

Both brothers are in surprise to see a raven inside the box. Their surprise is pushed further to know it can talk.

Oh, uh yes we are the three that traveled with Nocturna.
Strange you were in the box. Probably sent you here by Nocturna.

Peacekeeper finds a tag in the box. He wonders if it is the raven's name.

---------------------
*-I kinda stink in names. Guess we can vote on a name. My thoughts are on Nightshade, Myrrh Dust, and Nevermore (Edgar Alen Poe X3 )

*-Also, I feel like making a sequel for this RP. I kinda had a guilt trip in my dreams just today. We can discuss it in the OOC.

Nocturna

The Raven blinks in confusion, before realizing he means his/her master((With the name you can choose gender, female probably would work best)). "I would assume so, as she's my master," The raven replies.

Gracie Sky

After seeing the bird, Gracie Sky jumps up and down excitedly. "It's a bird! It's a talking bird! This is the first talking bird I've ever seen! I wonder how it managed to live in that box without any bird seeds or water in it. I bet you're hungry, aren'y you, little birdy? Too bad it looks like it's in the middle of the night right now, and I'm guessing the bird store is closed by now."

Gracie also noticed that Peacekeeper was reading a tag attached to the box. That must've had the bird's name written on it! Without delay, Gracie went next to Peacekeeper in order to read the name! She gave the nametag a good long look, wishing she knew how to read better.

Peace Keeper

Before asking, he is interrupted by Gracie, but doesn't mind. He then feels Gracie brush up next to his face looking at the tag as both feel the need to read the tag. He reads closely, but still wonders on what it means. Unsure, he now asks the raven.

There is a tag here that says Nightshade. Is it your name?

Nocturna

"I was never called a name by my prior master, though Nightshade is a fine name," Nightshade concedes, looking over at Gracie. "Also, I am a bit peckish, though we familiars don't eat much," She states.

Maplewood

"well that's neat" maple yawned

Go Up