Open Romance Role-Play

Started by Azure Sky, 2015 Feb 20, 15:25:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Chromastone64

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2015 Jun 25, 16:59:12
"It's alright," Sketch answered, partially distracted by the strange creature's suggestion to see somepony named Twilight. If she remembered correctly, she was the librarian of Ponyville.

"So, is there anything you want to do? I mean, after we find out what that was?"
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Misty Fly

*Misty Puts Sanny On her Bed kisses her goodnight and goes to sleep*
Magic...

Teal Turken

Sanny curls up in her bed, throwing the blanket over herself before quickly falling asleep.

Jcfraven

2015 Jun 25, 21:22:42 #1703 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 26, 01:10:06 by Jcfraven
A midnight blue pony, with a mane of white draped slightly over her face, by the name Lunar Sonata, walks down the streets of Ponyville, an activity she does quite often when not performing for her various assignments. She relaxes on the steps of the Ponyville Town Hall, takes out her Violin, and begins to play a smooth melody, a tune quite loud, but not awfully so, soothing and silent enough to not disturb the sleeping residents. She plays like this for a time, getting lost in the performance, not noticing her surroundings any.

*Meant Violin, I may change it back to Cello later, once I listen more to both.

Maplewood

Maple who after some repeated begging from Gridlock was now on his shift doing his patrol. Everything was going smooth until he heard the most beautiful sound comeing from the town center. Stopping in his tracks he made his way over and watched the mare play her cello lost in the beauty

Jcfraven

Sonata, finishing her performance, looks up to see a pony before her, startling her a bit. She ends up falling from where she sat, saving the Violin with her magic just barely, a silent sigh coming from her.

Maplewood

Maple quickly jumps forward in react to her falling but seeing that she was fine steps back "sorry to startle you miss I was just fascinated by your music it's kinda been a long taday"

Jcfraven

Sonata simply nods and smiles in understanding, putting the Violin in its case.

Maplewood

Maple scratches his hoof on the back of his helmet "so my name's maple what's yours?"

Jcfraven

2015 Jun 26, 01:33:30 #1709 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 26, 01:37:44 by Jcfraven
"..." Sonata ponders if she should continue this conversation, eventually deciding to not to be rude. Using her magic, she writes a message, stating 'My name is Lunar Sonata, charmed to be of acquaintance.', then nodding her head at him.

Maplewood

"oh nice to meet you sonata, is there a reason that you just answered useing a piece of paper ?"  he asked hoping he wasn't being rude

Jcfraven

Her expression went downcast for a moment, then went back to normal. She writes out 'I was born a mute, this tends to be my primary form of communication.' in reply.

Maplewood

Maple mentality punched himself "man I'm so rude for asking that please forgive me I I hope I didn't hurt your feelings " he sighed feeling bad

Jcfraven

2015 Jun 26, 01:56:32 #1713 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 26, 01:59:33 by Jcfraven
She quickly replies 'Worry not Sir Maple, it's a common question. Any pain from it has long since dulled.' she shakes her head, before continuing. 'In any case, if I may ask you a question now, are you perhaps a guard of sorts? If so, was I doing something wrong?' She inquires.

waaaaaaah

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jun 25, 17:21:11
"So, is there anything you want to do? I mean, after we find out what that was?"

"Hmm," Sketch replied. "Why don't we eat lunch first, and decide afterwards?"
I AM FIRE AND WATER, EARTH AND SKY! I AM POWER INCARNATE! YOU SHALL KNEEL BEFORE ME AS A WORSHIPER WOULD PROSTRATE BEFORE HIS GOD!"
-Me

My OCs
Book Keeper - Sketch Art - Star Diver

Maplewood

Maple takes a deep breath "to answer your question, yes I'm a royal guard" he finished thinking about the next question "nope nothing is wrong with you playing music in fact I think it most likely help ponies get to sleep it being that calming" he says not noticing that his face is turning red in embarrassment

Chromastone64

Quote from: waaaaaaah on 2015 Jun 26, 02:02:18
"Hmm," Sketch replied. "Why don't we eat lunch first, and decide afterwards?"

"Sure. I haven't had anything since...well, ages."
He paused after hearing a violin off in the distance, but shrugged it off.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Misty Fly

*Pinkie takes out another plate of muffins and suddenly hears the music*
Pinkie : hmm that music is lovely *she goes outside to see who is playing it*
Magic...

Jcfraven

'What's wrong? You seem to be getting a bit flushed/flustered or embarrassed by somethimg' She writes, a silent giggle seen.

Misty Fly

*Pinkie notices Sonata playing*
Magic...

Go Up