Corrupt a wish (Reactivated)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2014 Oct 21, 01:00:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

granted, but it is one grain.

I wish for some Cream Savers
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Nightshade Star

*takes half eaten one out of the trash and hands them to @Peace Keeper *

I wish for non expired, not half eaten food that's not from out of the trash and it doesn't taste bad.

Peace Keeper

Who would eat half of all the cream savers and throw em in the trash!? o.O  that is taboo

Granted. Thats the only food you get until 24 hours later.

I wish soda wasnt so unhealthy
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

LunarDusk

Granted....but its taste just plummeted into repulsive territory.  ovO

i wish that all the sweets in the world were replaced with grubs just to toy with peeps.  :]
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Nightshade Star

Yes, over the course of the time ever since the Big Bang

I wish for more time to finish my homework

Peace Keeper

Granted. You got a millisecond of extra time.

I wish there was a way I can migrate my.OS without screwing up my PC. Yes it is the reason I have been absent for an obscene amount of time :I

Go Up