Servers Now Closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Apr 09, 23:03:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

kaylyn

2015 Apr 11, 19:59:55 #300 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 11, 20:07:43 by kaylyn
Quote from: equestrianAce on 2015 Apr 11, 19:49:29
I still need resolve on the NPC targeting circle problem.

This sounds too obvious, and you can think anything you like about me, but in windows machines anyway, if you left click a NPC you get a circle, if you right click you get the talk box. Edit. Then left click the word Talk in the talk box, don't click the horse.
If this is not the issue, please add it in the bug reports section of the forum.

Im guessing you knew that already, but I just thought I would add it.

:D

MischiefHowl

has it already been said what time this'll end or not?

Cobalt Crafter

Quote from: ricardofr-200 on 2015 Apr 11, 19:59:18
Exactly same here, at least with the x64 version.
I'm going to try the x86 one

EDIT:
Just got a gc error.
Then a *.txt file appeard called gc, and inside is this message:

"Last error code: 3e6"

Spoiler: show
EDIT2:

This is the exact problem I have, even down to the x86 error. It is unfortunate, I haven't played since maybe...Summer of last year? I remember I had a wonderful time just talking and trying to assist people going into enemy mob areas...Oh yeah, and dragons in ahhh what do they call it? Trotsville or something. The one with the library and the such  :P

VespiDragon8

Let's go ponies, we still have one more day to play, maybe in an more attempt the game runs perfectly. Sorry if I do not give solutions to your problems, just saying motivations, but very good guess not surrender & that everypony could play, no?
In my case, the game runs very well.

Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1
1. Download the file, in my case 64 bits.
2. Wait for the Megaupload download, such as the links have it.
3. As I use Chrome, at the beginning gave me the problem of "dangerous file", so if I do not take actions, Chrome had deleted the file automatically.
4. I simply gave "ignore" & once recovered, continue on downloads folder & extract them using WinRAR.
5. Once extracted the files (folders, the application, etc.), I put (decision of one in where put the folders).
6. Without problems, I open the updated client (application [LoE_64]) & presto, LoE ready to play.
7. In such case, you have had the not updated client, delete it for better results because, sometimes replace files is not always 100% effective, & the new files may be infected by the errors from the replaced files (old files). Although only if they have the same name, replacement only works when files have a same name, but just in case, delete the old ones.

I don't know, just in case a guide on how was the process that I use for LoE, maybe for some or for you works with this same process.

Julien999

Quote from: equestrianAce on 2015 Apr 11, 19:49:29
I still need resolve on the NPC targeting circle problem.

I see what you mean O:. It's worked perfectly when I left click to the NPC on my right (I always do this) and the target circle appear, but on my left... I can't left click or right click on the NPC... o.O I don't know for you but you can try to target on your right. :]
(It's look like the chatbox is still here. :l)

LuxrayStark

comment on utiliser le train svp j'arrive pas :c
how to please the train I can not get used: c
le temps et l'espace ne possède pas de fin

Julien999

Quote from: LuxrayStark on 2015 Apr 12, 03:18:51
comment on utiliser le train svp j'arrive pas :c
how to please the train I can not get used: c

Click droite sur la pancarte et selecte l'endroit proposer. :]

LuxrayStark

j'y arrive pas sa fait accolument rien
I can not get her absolutely nothing

Julien999

Quote from: LuxrayStark on 2015 Apr 12, 03:58:10
j'y arrive pas sa fait accolument rien
I can not get her absolutely nothing

AH! Je me souviens! Tu ne peux pas clicker sur ta gauche mais sur ta droite! Essaye!
AH! I remember! You can't click on your left but on your right! Try it!

LuxrayStark

I know that's what I did I even check his walk talk to the NPC but http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. on panel
je sais c'est ce que j'ai fait j'ai même vérifier si sa marcher en parler au PNJ mais que dalle sur les panneau

Soobel

Why "Strafe" (left and right, Q and E tabs) not work? I cant step side, if wof attacks. Or that just not work YET like other bugs like ponies and villains runs trough each other not collides etc?
  Cloudie Brilliant, Dusklight Blossom, Tomato Delight

Julien999

2015 Apr 12, 05:58:15 #311 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 12, 06:09:27 by Julien999
Quote from: LuxrayStark on 2015 Apr 12, 04:59:29
I know that's what I did I even check his walk talk to the NPC but http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. on panel
je sais c'est ce que j'ai fait j'ai même vérifier si sa marcher en parler au PNJ mais que dalle sur les panneau

C'est bizarre... Peut-être que c'est un bug qui doit être fixé. :/
It's weird... Maybe it's a bug that need to be fixed. :/
Edit: Oh mon dieu! C'est click gauche, pas click droite pour le panneau! Désolée, je me suis trompé.
Edit: Oh my god! It's left click, not right click for the panel! Sorry, I did wrong.

Post Merge

Quote from: Soobel on 2015 Apr 12, 05:53:52
Why "Strafe" (left and right, Q and E tabs) not work? I cant step side, if wof attacks. Or that just not work YET like other bugs like ponies and villains runs trough each other not collides etc?

If you don't know, only Pegasus can do this in mid-air or flying.

Tiger Eye

If I travel from Heartlands to Ponyville (Ponydale), game crash.... :( So I must travel to Cloudstale... Then to Canterlot... Then to Ponyville :'(

kaylyn

None of the teleports at all are letting me in to ponyville (ponydale) DD:

Tiger Eye

I completing quest, but if I want traver to heartlands, it crash.... :'(

Soobel

Quote from: Julien999 on 2015 Apr 12, 05:58:15
If you don't know, only Pegasus can do this in mid-air or flying.

Sad :/ Better if pony can step to side for hiding behind corners and jump side against attacks...
  Cloudie Brilliant, Dusklight Blossom, Tomato Delight

LuxrayStark

what I want is to go to the Crystal Empire and the only way I know this is the train
there you it other way so please make?

ce que je veux c'est me rendre à l'empire de cristal et les seul moyen que je connais c'est le train
il y a t'il d'autre moyen de si rendre svp ?

Zia Stars

Oh no... both builds won't download :c
I'm on Chrome and on the bottom it says:

[code for whichever build]
Download failed- No file

Or something like that. Is there a fix?  :s
BTW The version I have from Feb works so I'm using that

Julien999

2015 Apr 12, 09:19:33 #318 Last Edit: 2015 Apr 12, 09:55:10 by Julien999
Quote from: LuxrayStark on 2015 Apr 12, 07:02:19
what I want is to go to the Crystal Empire and the only way I know this is the train
there you it other way so please make?

ce que je veux c'est me rendre à l'empire de cristal et les seul moyen que je connais c'est le train
il y a t'il d'autre moyen de si rendre svp ?

Malheureusement, non. :c Il n'y a aucune autre solution que par le train.
Unfortunately, no. :c There is no other solution than by train.

LuxrayStark

il faudra tracée une nouvelle route pour s'y rendre alors
it will draw a new road to get there then

Go Up