Servers Now Closed

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 21, 00:01:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

What the game is open service?

Tiger

Quote from: 597743052 on 2014 Apr 25, 23:25:13

I think you mean "When will the servers open"?

We don't know when they will open next, if that's what you're asking.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Mayapple

Quote from: Astranacus on 2014 Apr 25, 22:43:58
Quote from: 597743052 on 2014 Apr 25, 21:22:02
我登不起

Please could you use english while on the forums so that others can understand you.

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 Apr 25, 23:46:37
Quote from: 597743052 on 2014 Apr 25, 23:25:13

I think you mean "When will the servers open"?

We don't know when they will open next, if that's what you're asking.

Not to sound rude, but not everyone's primary language is English who plays LoE.  Some might just play the game to enjoy it, and keep the chatbox closed because they don't know what's being said in it.  I mean, I know I see a lot of English speaking people playing Japanese exclusive games and not knowing what any of the text means (they ask me to translate for them) because they find the game fun.

As to what they said, Chinese to English isn't always magnificent, but I think they were asking when open servers are, like as per schedule.  The answer to that is that (to the best of my knowledge) OSW's are almost random -- at least once a year, but prone to sometimes be more frequent.

Quote from: 597743052 on 2014 Apr 25, 21:22:02
我登不起

董事会和游戏应该是免费玩。
(Sorry if I sound off; I had to use Google Translate)

Prosterguy

missed the open server by 2 days..... :c
"not big soup rice"

Mayapple

Darn!  That must have been frustrating.

Well, just be sure to check up on the forum every now and again to see when the next one is.  I personally foresee it possibly being at the end of this year.

Tiger

Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 Apr 26, 02:19:45
Not to sound rude, but not everyone's primary language is English who plays LoE.  Some might just play the game to enjoy it, and keep the chatbox closed because they don't know what's being said in it.  I mean, I know I see a lot of English speaking people playing Japanese exclusive games and not knowing what any of the text means (they ask me to translate for them) because they find the game fun.

As to what they said, Chinese to English isn't always magnificent, but I think they were asking when open servers are, like as per schedule.  The answer to that is that (to the best of my knowledge) OSW's are almost random -- at least once a year, but prone to sometimes be more frequent.

Well, I'm sorry, but not everyone can recognise the stark differences between Chinese, Japanese and Korean characters. If I'm honest, I thought he was speaking Japanese, and probably would've translated English to Japanese for him if I didn't think to myself that he probably knows how to use Google Translate.

Mayapple

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 Apr 26, 20:54:13
Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 Apr 26, 02:19:45

Well, I'm sorry, but not everyone can recognise the stark differences between Chinese, Japanese and Korean characters. If I'm honest, I thought he was speaking Japanese, and probably would've translated English to Japanese for him if I didn't think to myself that he probably knows how to use Google Translate.

There's not actually that big a difference between Chinese and Japanese.  Korean's pretty well definable, but the only reason I knew that was Chinese was because I actually speak Japanese as well as English.  And honestly, I don't feel it's necessary for you to bash non-English languages, just because someone else knew the difference.  Besides, if someone were to fluently speak Chinese, that would probably mean that they just might live in China -- meaning that the Google engine is different there.  I know the method to get to Google Translate through Japanese Google engines is different than that of English ones; not to mention that nowhere on LoE does it really even say that 87% of the players will speak fluent English. :|

Tiger

Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 Apr 26, 21:25:54
There's not actually that big a difference between Chinese and Japanese.  Korean's pretty well definable, but the only reason I knew that was Chinese was because I actually speak Japanese as well as English.  And honestly, I don't feel it's necessary for you to bash non-English languages, just because someone else knew the difference.  Besides, if someone were to fluently speak Chinese, that would probably mean that they just might live in China -- meaning that the Google engine is different there.  I know the method to get to Google Translate through Japanese Google engines is different than that of English ones; not to mention that nowhere on LoE does it really even say that 87% of the players will speak fluent English. :|

I wasn't really "bashing non-English languages" if that was what you thought I was doing. Just taking a guess what he was saying.

I can see this ending badly if we continue, though, so I'm just gonna stop there.

Mayapple

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 Apr 26, 21:35:38
Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 Apr 26, 21:25:54

I wasn't really "bashing non-English languages" if that was what you thought I was doing. Just taking a guess what he was saying.

I can see this ending badly if we continue, though, so I'm just gonna stop there.

You weren't?  My apologies.  Sometimes it's difficult for me to tell, really. ^^;

AnnikaLee

:c Never got to play, nothing would work, and it said the version we needed wasn't able to be used. My six-year-old was devastated. She was so excited to play this.  DD:

SpottedHoof

I didn't get to get on the servers... D:
*Im not that active, but, i will be active from now on :3*

DarkMutant

Darn I missed the thing. :(

Atleast I hope there will be a next OSW.  :D
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????
????????????????????????

FanofRainbowDash

Did you notice that the time between the open server events have been getting shorter?
Time between 1st and 2nd: 9 months
Time between 2nd and 3rd: 5 months
Time between 3rd and 4th: 3 months
We should expect another one soon!

White Pony

I was not even aware of the first two open server events; however, it is nice to see that the time between each event is decreasing.  But I still need time to recover from the last open server event.  My mind... it hurt-ses.   X3

BronzeUnicorn

My friend and I had a lot of fun playing. Can't wait until their open again! ^-^ :]

Waterbolt

Can you open the servers again soon? I didn't get a chance to try it  X3. I really wanna play   ^-^

Tiger

Quote from: Waterbolt on 2014 Apr 30, 18:54:50
Can you open the servers again soon? I didn't get a chance to try it  X3. I really wanna play   ^-^

Well, seeing that the time between each open server weekend has been decreasing, it's only a matter of time and patience before they open again  ^-^

Rainbows_are_cool

I hope it will open back up soon, me and my friend would really like to try out this game... I might be a little too old for my little pony, but who cares XD :)
Whoever said diamonds were a girl's best friend obviously didn't own a dog.
http://i433.photobucket.com/albums/qq57/noleah13/Pixel%20Dogs/Pixel%20CS%20Dogs/PixelDec2012Dog_zps3a80cadf.gif

White Pony

Quote from: Rainbows_are_cool on 2014 May 03, 05:36:45
... I might be a little too old for my little pony, but who cares XD :)

Trust me... you're not to old.  I'm almost embarrassed to say how old I am.   ^-^

Naura

2014 May 03, 12:05:53 #99 Last Edit: 2014 May 03, 12:08:18 by Naura
Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 Apr 26, 06:22:31

I personally foresee it possibly being at the end of this year.

Oh, no, nonononono, I can't wait that long to play this game! I just can't!
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Go Up