Ponies on Earth (Jump in)

Started by Teal Turken, 2013 Nov 15, 01:00:13

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Teal Turken

This is mostly an experimental thread, but I'm still going to put effort into it.
Now, in this RP ponies will be (mysteriously) transported to planet Earth. I'll clear up the vagueness by stating that the location is a coastal town somewhere in the USA specifically because it's familiar territory for me and assumingly most others.

The town for the most part is small. It's got residential with small, poor homes. Away from the waters of the sea is a nice, middleclass residential and then farther from that in the lusher, far more fabulous rich residential. Very few live there, being a small town and all. Down to the docks of the town is the labor district, where anything from clothes to boats are made and fish are gutted and scaled. A stray road leading through a forest comes out into a large pasture a couple miles away from town where many farms are scattered about to provide food and dairy goods. Other than that everything is blank, so fill it in if you need!

Rules

• Ponies may NOT know of the human world unless you can give me an excellent reason for them to know. Otherwise Earth is unknown territory. This same rules applies for Humans, they may NOT know about Equestria. FiM does not exist on this Earth.

• You are allowed to create stories, so long as they are cleared by me (Teal Turken) first. The RP has no dedicated story so feel free to go anywhere with it, within reason. By story I mean anything to why the ponies are on Earth to maybe what some company would want with them or being trapped on a farm.

• Despite being a jump in this thread will still be moderated.

Just a personal request, please don't ask me to play police characters or butlers for rich people because I myself don't like to play as a human. I'll consider playing a nurse or a doctor for you, but nothing that'd require a really, really good performance.

The last thing I'd like to say is that this thread will not function unless we have at least 1 human in the thread, so please if someone could play a dedicated human that would be very, very nice.
The most ponies could do alone is dink around with random human gadgetry and cars and such.

Other than that go crazy! Have fun!

FlameandIce

2013 Nov 15, 01:43:56 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 15, 01:48:14 by FlameandIce
Flame slowly opens his eyes everything blurs for awhile as his vision clears up he is lying in the forest by the farms he slowly stands up not remembering anything previously great where am I he mutters closing his eyes trying to open a dark corridor gah what in the world he mutters again not being able to open a corridor what world am I in and how did I get here if I can't get out he thinks about why the dark corridors won't open and how and why he is here and most importantly where is he
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Puynsi

2013 Nov 15, 13:28:41 #2 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 17, 03:30:42 by Puynsi
;Yaggdrasil open up his eyes very slowly revealing a dark halley, stumbling around he tryes to get up but its useless, hes exausted;

Ugh... what the hay?... Did I had to much Cyder last night?... *he continues towards the halley exit and reveals a lot of docking bays* ugh... a dock?... This is strange... it doesnt look like... Ponyville... did I drank too much Cider?... ughhh... my head, it stings like hay... maybe I just need to lay down and rest a little... ugh... *as he got confortable he heard a voice*

What... is the meaning of this?

;Yagdra quickly turned to the voice and saw... a creature, a human... Just like the texts of his master, this reminded him that no one knew about talking ponys unless few excepcional cases and he decided to stay silent;

Who could abandon such creature in here? said the human Here... I cant give you much, sorry... The human left some carrots and cabbage on the ground and left

;Yagdra just took a bite from a carrot and just cuddled up on a box wondering how humans could be, this thought made him feel exited and scared at the same time;

(This can do Turken? And to Flame, you will keep your human knowlegde right?)

Teal Turken

// Well, I'd like it if you Pm'd me the details of how your character knows humans. Are humans supposedly fairy tale right now? That's what it looks like. \\

moonlight7starshine

((well since moonlight is a bat alicorn if any human see's here they would most likely panic))

moonlight slowly opens her eyes she was in a alley not far from yaggrasil ((im gonna leave it to teal if she encounters a human))

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Teal Turken

// @Moonlight I already said on the front post that I will NOT be playing humans. I don't like to play as humans. \\

FlameandIce

//yes and I already told you Teal how Flame knows right? (sorry my memory isn't too good) >.<
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

Quote from: FlameandIce on 2013 Nov 15, 16:08:29
//yes and I already told you Teal how Flame knows right? (sorry my memory isn't too good) >.<

// Yes you told me on Steam. \\

FlameandIce

//okay just wanted to make sure :3
let's see where I am then Flame says walking out of the forest seeing the farms he continues towards them hoping to find answers
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

// No dedicated human players yet. I wonder if I need to go looking for one rather than wait for one to appear. :\ If anyone knows someone who'll play a dedicated human it'd be nice if they could point them this way to check the place out. \\

Puynsi

( I could do humans, I dont have any problem with it, yeah humans can be bad... but we can be good too right? :3 )

Teal Turken

Quote from: Puynsi on 2013 Nov 16, 05:38:20
( I could do humans, I dont have any problem with it, yeah humans can be bad... but we can be good too right? :3 )

// Of course! I never said the humans had to be bad. x3 \\

Puynsi

(I know but lets be honest........ I will just leave the sentece like that....)

Teal Turken

Quote from: Puynsi on 2013 Nov 16, 13:25:53
(I know but lets be honest........ I will just leave the sentece like that....)

// Yeah yeah, I get it. Play whatever kind of human you want. \\

Appleflower

Dannie groaned with great pain. She lay on her stomach, the wind knocked out of her and her glasses beside her. Her dark black fedora was a mess atop her orange mane, and so was her hair. It was a complete disaster. She felt for her glasses and put them back on, blinking at the harsh light that bathed her. She realized it was only the sun. . .

She waved a hoof over the side of her purple body and then stood up. She glanced around.
"Hello?!" she called out, rather loudly. She put a hoof across her brow, looking out.
Nopony was around, not one living thing.

Where is everyone? she began to trot along the soft grass, noticing she was surrounded by thick foliage and tall trees. She was in a forest! But it wasn't the everfree forest, and it had an unfamiliar smell. Dannie kept on for a while, then she stopped by a large current of water. It rolled and lapped against rocks, spraying her gently. She looked over the edge, seeing a long drop. This was obviously a waterfall. She looked around for a bridge of some sort, but didn't see one. How is anypony supposed to cross? she thought, snorting. The purple mare trotted along the soft grass that lined the bank, then she galloped up a hill, which sloped harshly down.

After climbing the hill and stumbling down, she saw a large creature. It was, bulky and big. A creature sat in it, tapping their hand on a round device. Dannie touched the object, and felt it's cold surface under her hoof. She turned and kicked at it.

The creature that was sitting in the bulky device yelled something, and the mare heard a loud slam, like a door. She stood her ground, and saw something around the corner. It stared at disbelief at her, then yelled something in it's language and kicked at her. Dannie jumped, and screamed before running off. She was watching over her shoulder when she collided into a pole. The mare shook her head and looked up. A large square was on the pole, with a sign of something like an animal not being allowed. . . and a tall creature standing with it, with a long rope. The whole thing was white and green.

The mare backed away, into a bush. She was frightened.

What was this place?
What were those creatures?
Why is this world so different?
Why was she there?

(*pant*)

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Teal Turken

// Very nice post Appleflower! :D Considering how this thread is doing so far, I may actually control some background humans in order to keep the story going until we get some main human characters in. \\

Appleflower

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Puynsi

2013 Nov 17, 03:23:53 #17 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 17, 04:06:19 by Puynsi
(I bow to Appleflower and I think that using italics to describe scenes would work well for now...)

;After getting some rest Yagdra decided that he needed to find out what happened, why he was here, why he cant remember nothing of getting into this world...;

I need to get out of here and gather some information... as long as I dont talk I guess it will be okay... ;with this said Yagdra decided to get out of the halley and head inner into this town, as far as he knew humans looked like intelligent creatures, he was sure that nothing could go wrong if he played around with them, but even so, he decided to sneak around and avoid unnecessary attention, after a few hours Yagdra reached a green area surrounded by very tall buildings, it seemed ok to get there and use it as a place to hide for a while.;

This is a nice place, but its small in comparison to Ponyville... but it will have to do... ;says while using the bushes around to hide; Mhh... there is so much noise in here... my head hurts... ugh... ;Then suddenly a voice made Yagdra fell a chill on his back;

Hey mommy, look! a pony! can I ride it?! can I ride it mom?! pleeeease?

;Yagdra turned around and discovered what it looked like a little version of a human, since it said "mommy" to the bigger one he deducted that it was a human version of a filly;

But, I dont see anyone who owns the pony... Im not sure if its okay... we should go...

But, but... mom! Ponys are not common! we varely seem any of them at the carnival! pweeeeease! just a quick ride... yeees?

Okay... but only 10 minutes, I dont want to go trought any embarassment...

YEAH! ;said the little human while clinging onto Yaggdrasils back; Go pony! GO! ;and kicked Yagdra sides;

Ugh... ;moaned Yagdra while he slowly started to trot towards an uncovered area of the park;

He he... Im having fun... what about you? ;asked the child;

Despite the fact that you are kicking my sides, yeah, Im having a good time too, thanks I guess...

GAAAHHHH! ;The child screamed while jumping off Yagdra back; MOMMY! ;it ranned off towards his mom while crying; It talked, it talked! THE PONY TALKED!

;The mother looked at Yagdras while he stayed silent with a face of "what is he talking about?";

See honey? thats why you must behave... cmmon... we are out of here... ;then she turned around to another human that was resting on the tree, near where they found the pony;

Sorry for the inconveniece sir... here... ;She pulls out some green colored papers and hands it over to the resting human and then leaves with his child crying on her arms;

Well... I guess that imagination its everywhere in this place... I thought I was good as screwed... ;while Yagdra tryed to find another place to lay down and rest the human on the tree got near him and said;

I dont know what just happened but I got money! and I had to do nothing! Hey, if you are going to stay around there are some rules to be followed, first!.... Im just joking... look at me, talking to a pony... what a dumb men I am, but not matter, that woman gave me money for just taking his son to a ride, want to make bussiness? then help me! look, Im talking to it again! ha ha ha!

;Yagdra was confused but he understood that this men needed help getting money and he needed a place where it could just go around from place to place without getting too much attention... and he found the place, without saying nothing, he got near the men and nuzzled him;

Aww... look at you... but Imma gonna sleep! ;as he pulls out a bottle of some weird liquied; Good night! ;and walked away while drinking it and singing;

Well... that was wierd... but I got place to stay for now at least... ;Yagdra was still confused looking at the humans around the park, playing and running around... maybe it was a not so pretty experience...; But it could be worse... ;he wispered;

(And that will do for now :D )

Teal Turken

[GM post]

While today seems to be sunny with light clouds, there are heavy clouds approaching on the horizon. One could easily guess that the weather will soon darken and become unfavorable for comfort. It would be best to find a shelter from the rain before then.

[Puynsi]
The park is pretty small, being no where near the size of any park in Equestria. Judging by all the buildings humans probably prefer to stay indoors. There's a foodstand with a man serving at it labeled "Hotdogs". He appears to serve lemonade as well. There looks to be about 14 people or so here in the park, two of them own dogs. One dog is large and is playing with his master, a human throwing a frisbee. The other is this tiny, white fluffy dog in a woman's purse.
The park has maybe more benches than you think it'd need for how small it is and it also includes a picnic area.

(Please Note, Equestrian parks I imagine and from what we've seen in the show are pretty big compared to parks you'd find in rural areas on Earth so...it's still a somewhat big park, but to a pony it's small.)

[FlameandIce]
The farms seem really busy with human farmers working hard, collecting all the ripe and ready crop before the late afternoon storm rolls in.

[Moonlight]
Moonlight appears to be in the alley way behind a restaurant and to the side of a CD store. The smell of rotting fish fills the air here and it appears to be coming from the dumpsters behind her. Before she can do anything a dark skinned man exits through the back door of the restaurant with a bag of garbage. Before he moves to the dumpsters he notices Moonlight and gasps, staring at her. "W-what the.." he studies her form, her wings, her fangs, her eyes. He lets out a short, fearful scream before quickly backing inside the door and shutting it. The sound of the door locking follows quickly.

[Appleflower]
Dannie happened to be next a road. Just under the sign with the with no animals sign was a speed limit. Looking further down the road was a fancy gate that lead into the rich people's part of town. The rich people don't like animals roaming around their homes making a mess of things. Just beyond the gate was much more open space in clearings in the forest, places humans had cut down trees to make room for the expensive homes. Of course Dannie wouldn't know much of this just by looking at it.

moonlight7starshine

moonlight jumped and started running into a random direction not towards a wall though where the buck im i.

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

Go Up