AT&T does not accept our emails.

Started by Liska, 2013 Jun 27, 23:05:30

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Liska

AT&T and their associated email providers do not accept our emails, so if you're planning on registering, please use any email address that is not from them. Thank you!

Blaze

Then if I sent you my concept artist application from an AT&T email address would you have gotten it?  :o

Liska

Emails sent from AT&T should be fine, AT&T just doesn't accept emails sent from @legendsofequestria.com.

Blaze

Sharks2424

Hey does anybody know when the Beta testing is open? I heard that it was open today Saturday and Sunday but are there specific times throughout the day?

Pipkin

Quote from: Sharks2424 on 2013 Jul 05, 11:22:31
Hey does anybody know when the Beta testing is open? I heard that it was open today Saturday and Sunday but are there specific times throughout the day?

1)It's not a Beta test, in fact it's not a Beta it's pre-alpha.  It's an open-server weekend.
2)This isn't the place to ask this question
3)To answer the question, the servers should open somewhere around the 9:30pm EDT mark, depending on how long the panel lasts for and how long it takes to set everything up.

Warglebargle

2014 Apr 17, 17:05:34 #6 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 17, 17:22:02 by Warglebargle
Are you using Digital Ocean IPs for your mail server? I can see from here that your mail server is using Digital Ocean... I might be wrong. Anyway, I suggest you use Windows Live Domains for your mail server and for LoE outgoing such as for your forums' SMTP, you should use SendGrid.net, which costs a few cents per thousand emails or so. If you need help getting it set up, PM me.

Post Merge

Sorry for double post. Anyway, if you try the above configuration out, it's problem solved. I use WLD + SendGrid and it's a great combo. SendGrid accepts applications very quickly and they allow you to create multiple user credentials per account in the event that you have multiple applications using SMTP.

Post Merge

Oh - and if you're using phpmail(), then I suggest you consider SendGrid ASAP for both security and email receiving reasons.
I'm a part-server administrator/website developer/security researcher and part-brony.
IGN - Silver Skittles

Axe

Hmm, I wonder why they don't accept your emails. o.O

Go Up