Open Server Weekend Update

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 14:48:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

Hello everyone! We wanted to give you all a quick update on the situation with our servers.

The attack subsided early this morning and we were able to restore our servers to working order. The servers are still receiving a higher than normal load; because of this, you might receive errors attempting to connect to the servers. Please note that we are gathering data on the issue, and if you aren't able to connect now, please try attempting to connect in a little while.

If you find yourself stuck in a huge aerial view of the landscape after loading the game, this means you are currently in the waitlist. You will spawn in the area once an opening appears in the game.

Thanks for testing out our game! We hope you enjoy the Open Server Weekend!

SpectraDust

Well I've been in the wait list for over 40 minuets is that normal?

Black Streak

Over 40 minutes in the wait-list!? Same here, why?

Greyscaleisme

I think they don't have as many servers open this time round, thats why some people are on the wait list for so long.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

darkdestiny

2015 Jan 24, 15:10:44 #4 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 15:12:19 by darkdestiny
That's better than I am. I keep hitting update and it says "503 error server unavailable." I can't even get in the game! :(

Fluffy Ribbon

Quote from: darkdestiny on 2015 Jan 24, 15:10:44
That's better than I am. I keep hitting update and it says "504 error server unavailable. I can't even get in the game! :(

Try not using the launcher and just the executable. When I execute the game on x64 I can log in and, if lucky, see the server listings. >.<
[glow=MediumOrchid,2,300]"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about."
-Unknown
[/glow]

Hash Myth

Can someone check Levade server, its the most stable but no one can spawn.
95% are all stuck in the aerial view

LostSanity

WAITLIST?!

SERIOUSLY?!

This is slowly becoming a FAILED OSW.

Everyone should be allowed to play this game. End of story.

This is ridiculous. I'm sorry, but, it really is.

>:O
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Howitzer

If it means getting into the game, THEN WAIT I SHALL.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Night_Star030

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 24, 18:32:14
WAITLIST?!

SERIOUSLY?!

This is slowly becoming a FAILED OSW.

Everyone should be allowed to play this game. End of story.

This is ridiculous. I'm sorry, but, it really is.

>:O

It's unavoidable, you can thank the individuals that initiated that DDOS attack. Server Equus is the only one that works, even that it is sporadic.

Dashieisbestpony

2015 Jan 24, 18:44:40 #10 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 18:46:28 by Dashieisbestpony
I would be on the game, but it's dinner time right now so I can't get on. Oh well, let's hope they put another server (or six) up by tomorrow, so the servers have a slightly more even load.
Oof it's been too long

Raindrop-Angel

I am having the same 503 server unavailable problem, even when I used windows 64 bit. All it says is server listing and underneith that status. Hopefully I get in soon. :(

_vinyl_Scratch_

2015 Jan 24, 18:58:14 #12 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 19:04:30 by _vinyl_Scratch_
You Guys need to chill, its srsly not LOE teams fault  :s there trying there very best to fix everything you guys. you Guys should be thankful they are still trying to fix everything and make everything better. cause yelling at them is not Helping them ok go eat or somthing watch tv, play TF2,gmod ect do somthing then yell at the LOE Team.                            GIVE THE LOE TEAM A BREAK OK GEEZ  :c

As much as i want to play right now but cant cause im stuck in Cantermore, im waiting Nicely for them to fix it. Be nice to the LOE team remember Friendship is Magic my Friends  ^-^   0:)

-Vinyl

Leo Rave

I've managed to create a character and reach that infamous aerial perspective.  :D
...and now to wait some more.  :l
Patience and diligence. Patience and diligence...  ovO
Hoo boy...  :facehoof:
Keep The World Raving

BeebarbX

Being stuck in a sky view of Cantermore for more than 30 minutes until the music grates is not fun. Despite 'wait lists' I never get in.
Being stuck in Cloudopolis, when I want to be in Ponydale is not fun.
Cantermore is a necessary stopover to my destination AFAIK, I don't want to wait hours to get into somewhere I'll spend maybe 30 seconds in.

So far the OSW has been an unenjoyable failure for me.

Still despite this, I understand the problems are not the LoE teams fault. Hopefully this gets fixed before the end of the OSW.

Leo Rave

Quote from: _vinyl_Scratch_ on 2015 Jan 24, 18:58:14
You Guys need to chill, its srsly not LOE teams fault  :s there trying there very best to fix everything you guys. you Guys should be thankful they are still trying to fix everything and make everything better.  GIVE THE LOE TEAM A BREAK OK GEEZ  :c

As much as i want to play right now but cant cause im stuck in Cantermore, im waiting Nicely for them to fix it. Be nice to the LOE team remember Friendship is Magic my Friends  ^-^   0:)

-Vinyl

Vinyl's got a point, y'know.  :nod:
In some way, shape, or stretch of the imagination, we're all in this together.  o.O
Struggling, pushing, and whining contemplating about a game we're all genuinely excited about.  :]
I ain't gonna give up now if y'all ain't!  >:O Give it your all!
Keep The World Raving

kaylyn

2015 Jan 24, 19:08:27 #16 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 19:10:25 by kaylyn
I just tried to login again..
Europa server failed to connect
Equus server n/a
Levade server got me to aerial wait, after 10 mins i manually logged out.

If you people at the server end are getting frustrated, what do you think we are.
personally i am over it, if you are after my opinion. lol

Stuff

So, track the people who DDOS'd LoE...
AND THEN DDOS THEM! :D

BeebarbX

The Mac client crashes at the oddest times. The worst is while logging in. If it crashes mid-login, next launch the server reports "That user is already playing" which is false.

Dashieisbestpony

At this rate they may as well put up another six servers, I'll wait if I have to, because I have my phone and music, but I really do want to play. If this keeps up they may as well extend the open server another day.
Oof it's been too long

Go Up