A New Friend

Started by PinkiePieHugs, 2016 May 18, 16:51:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PinkiePieHugs

Young Loyal Defender was alone. Ever since he had moved from Canterlot, he had tried to make friends. But for some reason, most of them said no. Most made fun of him, saying he'd never accomplish anything by being overprotective of everyone. But that wasn't true. He didn't act overprotective. He defended anyone he cared about. Still, it hurt him inside.

So here he was, staring at a pond, at his own reflection. He sighed. "Things were so much better in Canterlot. Everypony was so much nicer...here, they all just make fun of me....I wish I at least had one caring friend.." A single tear streamed down Loyal's cheek, and into the water. He heard movement come from behind him. He turned around to see a light pink pony with a curly purple-and-cyan mane standing there. "What, have you come to make fun of me, too?"

Misty Fly

''no i just came here to find someone...she said she lives in canterlot...but i,m not sure where...''
Magic...

PinkiePieHugs

"Oh...well, I don't think she's around here, whoever 'she' is. But if you know what she looks like, you can tell me, and I'll let you know if I see her."

Misty Fly

Starlight : ''well...i don't know honestly...twilight told me to meet her at canterlot...she said that pony will have a letter for me'' *she starts going back to canterlot* come on...
Magic...

PinkiePieHugs

"Well, all right." Loyal replied, and began to follow her. "What's your name, by the way?"

Misty Fly

Starlight : It's Starlight Glimmer and whats yours? *they enter the bakery*
Magic...

PinkiePieHugs

(You just said she was heading towards Canterlot, why is she suddenly going into Sugarcube Corner? That's in Ponyville!)

"Loyal Defender. But just Loyal is fine."

PinkiePieHugs

@SSP Please, stay out of this RP...

Misty Fly

//CANTERLOT BAKERY
Magic...

PinkiePieHugs

(You could have just put *they enter the Canterlot Bakery*, ya know...)

"So, this is where to meet that mare, huh?"

Misty Fly

Starlight : hmm...well... *she takes out the letter and suddenly a yellow coated unicorn approaches them*

Marble : ah..so you must be pony twilight sended for me

Starlight : what makes you say that?

Marble : well you have her letter and it says meet her at the bakery..
Magic...

PinkiePieHugs

"And are you the pony we were supposed to meet?"

Misty Fly

*Marble looks at Loyal*

Marble : yes yes i am...

Starlight : so are we going somewhere?

Marble : you bet we are we are going to the Crystal Empire..
Magic...

PinkiePieHugs

"Well, how much are the tickets to the Empire?" Loyal got out a bag of bits he was carrying around. "It seems I have....126 bits."

Misty Fly

Starlight : it's about 5 bits each

Marble : ah! we won't have to worry about the prices i guess...

Starlight : Right... anyway let's go *they head towards the train station*
Magic...

PinkiePieHugs

Once each pony had paid their bits for tickets, they board the train. Soon after, it starts moving.

Mist and Marble notice Loyal is amazed by the train, and the nature it passes.

"Who knew being on a train seemed so magical?" Loyal commented.

Misty Fly

Starlight : yea..it's really no big deal i been on a train before...

Marble : i only went to Fillydelphia once

Starlight : oooh i never been there
Magic...

PinkiePieHugs

(By the way, wasn't the point to help Loyal make new friends...? It's starting to seem like you changed the plot to meeting new ponies yourself..)

The three ponies conversated until the train eventually arrived at the Crystal Empire.

Misty Fly

Starlight : oh looks like we are here already...

Marble : splendid..*they both leave the train and suddenly Marble gets Crystalised*

Starlight : Loyal are you seeing this?
Magic...

PinkiePieHugs

Go Up