Hi, I'm new!

Started by RainbowWishes, 2017 Oct 07, 19:57:00

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

RainbowWishes

Hi, I'm new here, but my friends call me Dani
Joined cos I seem to be getting more and more pony-crazy and I feel like my friends are kind of over it?
So I'm hoping to make a few new pony friends here ovo

I have been known to write, I stillactively RP but I can get picky about the style of RP..
I draw and, though sometimes I don't feel like I'm very good, my friends tell me I'm imagining things lol

I'm 22, Plus Size, Scorpio, INTP-T, and my interests besides MLP range from various anime and western cartoons to live action shows and movies. I have a wide taste in music as well, and I like watching old vines and looking through tumblr for things that make me laugh!
Hope that wasn't too much to take in!  :D
(OH AND MY FAV PONIES ARE Pinkie Pie, Luna, Celestia, Cadence, Starlight, Rarity - all the gorgeous babs!)
@grassyharbor on Twitter
PeachFuzzeh.deviantart.com
vellichorprincess.tumblr.com
- Ask for my Discord! -

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums, RainbowWishes! If your devianart is any indication, I would say you're pretty good at drawing lol Anyways, it was nice meeting you, and I hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Silverbeat

Hi! I'm Silverbeat. It's nice to meet you  ^-^
And I definitely know what you mean about wanting to make new pony friends. Aside from my sister, nobody else I know watches it. So I've been wanting to have people I can talk about it with. Also, high five for being a Scorpio! Hope to see you around sometime :)
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
Now you can play LoE and get in touch with community!
Also you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and follow the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Go Up