a intro that i forgot to do for my first topic (WHY ME?!?)

Started by perrykt1, 2018 Oct 04, 09:25:16

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

perrykt1

have you ever wandered why i never done a intro before? well it's cause i forget to do so, i'm so silly so anyways hey guys you can call me twilight lover if you want cause i love twilight she's my biggest favorite pony! and also i'm sorry to say this if i already did but rainbow dash is my last favorite pony cause she pranks to much and brags alot! jeez why why why why WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!.............................sorry......................my bad about that  X3                         but i miss doing my role plays and i got another question for you guys, can you tell me which index my role plays are in cause i want to see them and it's been so long sense i've been on this website okay so please reply to any you never replied to in the past PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASE! thank you.........  ^-^

Noodle Script

Um, hi, Perrykt, or Twilight Lover.

You sure are energetic and emotional (from what I can tell).

I'm quite new here and haven't done any forum roleplaying, so I can't tell you about your roleplay posts, sorry.

But I'm sure others can tell you.

perrykt1

well thank you and do you want to see one well ill make some new ones for you and anybody or anypony cause a lot of people like this website and ponies too cause idk if some ponies view this website or not but im sure some do besides im great at role plays cause i do a lot these days!

Noodle Script

Hello again. Sorry for replying so late.

I guess I first need a character for roleplaying. I could make an OC from the one, I'm playing in the MMORPG, but I guess I need more "background information", such as when my character was born, by whom, where, what he likes and dislikes and his personality.

So far, I have just played Scatty Clockwork in the MMORPG and done some quests, most of which involved running errands/fetch quests. So, long story short, I need to develop my character more, so that he is a round character rather than a flat one.

Also, I should probably read some forum roleplays to see which behavior is expected among them.

But thanks for the invitation anyway. I guess, in my spare time I will do some character development and see how far I can get.

Yours sincerely,

Noodle Script

Go Up