Alec, Reporting In

Started by alec, 2018 Sep 30, 20:32:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

alec

Hello everyone! I hope that you all have had a great weekend. So I'm going to try and keep this short. To get started with, I am surprised that I found myself joining here today. Not because I'm ashamed of it or anything of that sort, I just never realized up until today that I had a drawing towards a community such as this. But to tell you all the truth, it is a community like this that I have missed since my early days playing MMOs (mostly between Ultima Online...showing my age there a bit, and (don't hate me) RuneScape). My younger sister loved MLP and I had almost forgotten about it until I joined the military six years ago and my room mate would watch the show. I always thought it was a bit of a joke or something that couldn't be enjoyed at our age, but looking back, I was wrong. This past month I ended my contract with the military and my life has been a whirlwind ever since. I am now working as a software engineer and loving life more than ever. This new-found freedom to express myself and what I enjoy is great and this community only widens the breadth of my happiness.
I hope that I can become active in this awesome community and hope to one day be in the ranks of those helping make this a possibility.
Until next time,
Alec

Noodle Script

Hello Alec.

I'm happy that your life has settled down a bit (at least that's how I read it) after some turbulence and that you enjoy it. I still feel like a newbie after 11 days and I hope that your endeavour to contribute to this community, and, possibly, the game (that is, if you want and are hired) will be successful.

Until your next post.

Yours sincerely,

Noodle Script

Go Up