Feeling Lonely?

Started by HerpyDooves, 2013 Feb 25, 23:35:36

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

HerpyDooves

I have been, and was wondering that if anyone else was feeling this way would want to chat. :c

ShadowHeart

Aw, don't feel down, I'm here to chat! how are ya?

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

HerpyDooves

ShadowHeart

I'm just fine! I'm so excited for spring break! I'm gonna be doing a lot of crafts from Pinterest. What r u gonna b up to?

HerpyDooves

Well, I got World of Warcraft back, so that's my week in a nutshell lol

ShadowHeart

Lol me too. I got it for Christmas and I was a bit skeptical. After I learned it cost 25 bucks to change servers I left it thinking it was really dumb but I decided to just transfer anyway and try again. I like wow but I usually play Dragon Nest

Bravo 658

Grassblade hopped into the thread with a flash of forum magic.  "Hi!  I don't know what I'm doing here, but I'm here.
Wanna roll with me?"
Grassblade asked, before rolling all over the room like a log brought to life.

HerpyDooves

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2013 Feb 26, 10:36:55
Lol me too. I got it for Christmas and I was a bit skeptical. After I learned it cost 25 bucks to change servers I left it thinking it was really dumb but I decided to just transfer anyway and try again. I like wow but I usually play Dragon Nest

I feel like changing your username, changing servers, etc. should all be cheaper.

Quote from: Bravo 539 on 2013 Feb 26, 10:52:13
Grassblade hopped into the thread with a flash of forum magic.  "Hi!  I don't know what I'm doing here, but I'm here.
Wanna roll with me?"
Grassblade asked, before rolling all over the room like a log brought to life.

lol what's going on here?

Bravo 658

"I've no idea!!!" he cried, bumping into a hat stand.  The stand itself fell over, burying Grassblade in a pile of hats.

HerpyDooves

Bravo 658

Grassblade's head popped out of the hat pile, wearing a classic top hat.  "Hey, how are ya?!  This thread said there was somepony sad and lonely, but all I'm seeing is smiles and--" he finished his sentence by tackle-hugging Herpy Dooves.

HerpyDooves

Daaaawww thanks Also, when I said I was lonely, I meant I felt like the only Brony within a thousand mile radius :\

Bravo 658

Grassblade got off Herpy Dooves and gave him a hoof up.  "Oh... well, I have no idea, beyond one pony in my Chemistry class.  We're not really friends, though; I'm too psycho for anypony to become a close friend.  All the other ponies seem to be on the east coast, while I'm just jogging down the beaches of California!"

HerpyDooves

I'm sorry to hear that :s

Bravo 658

"Eh, it's fine.  I've got you guys on the internet!" he said, giving Herpy Dooves another hug.

ShadowHeart

I know right, 25 bucks for changing servers is silly. That's why I'm looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online b/c it will have a mega server

Go Up