[Herd] Warriors of Harmony

Started by HerpyDooves, 2012 Jun 13, 13:43:39

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Salveon

So, my AP gov test is tomorrow, if I don't show up for the next week or so, that means I'm crying my eyes out. Just saying.
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

2013 May 13, 15:46:28 #401 Last Edit: 2013 May 13, 15:50:06 by HerpyDooves
Quote from: Salveon on 2013 May 13, 15:34:58
So, my AP gov test is tomorrow, if I don't show up for the next week or so, that means I'm crying my eyes out. Just saying.

Well, I'm sure if you've gone into AP gov, you must be really good at it! I have complete faith in you.

EDIT: I wish I could help you in a way, but I'm useless when it comes to politics and such.

Cotton Ball

Gosh this state testing arrggghhh all it does is it makes your school look good.   I mean thats the teachers job :I
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

Salveon

Well, my hand still hurts from the AP test, excuse me while I cry myself to sleep.  DD: D: DD: D: DD: D:
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Salveon on 2013 May 14, 15:39:07
Well, my hand still hurts from the AP test, excuse me while I cry myself to sleep.  DD: D: DD: D: DD: D:

Read bturner's personal text. lol But anyway, how do you think you did?

Salveon

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 14, 15:42:39

Amazing, I never do poorly on big exams like that, although, I can never get straight A's. I know the real life applications of what I learn, and can test well about it.
~Salveon

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Salveon on 2013 May 14, 15:45:42
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 14, 15:42:39

Amazing, I never do poorly on big exams like that, although, I can never get straight A's. I know the real life applications of what I learn, and can test well about it.

Good to hear. ;)

Weremetalwolf

<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Salveon

~Salveon

bturner81

Cotton Ball

I've come to the conclusion that I will see the movie My Little Pony Equestria Girls             

Trailer here

Im real bored waiting for June 16th
[move][/move]
Don't be a salad, be the best broccoli you could ever be.

bturner81

Quote from: Cotton Ball on 2013 May 16, 07:00:41
I've come to the conclusion that I will see the movie My Little Pony Equestria Girls             

Trailer here

Im real bored waiting for June 16th

Huh. I was under the impression that this was going to be a series. Nevertheless, I will still give this a try. I'm actually dying to see what Twilight thinks of the duplicates of her friends in the human world.

Natsu

"Why the hay would they do this? Are they trying to scar children? You do bucking realize how many fat, fruity, buttstalking fruitbowls will there watching the movie with their thick cheetoes sticky hands 30 years of age no life taking up seven rows piece of failed experimental unsuccessful puberty fausting donkey crack clop loving twilight sparkle hugging PIECE OF SCRAP!

This movie...Will show the world how fruity bronies really are.

Especially with the age problem. Bronycon was bad enough.
In essence, do not go see this movie if you are:
1. Male, and above the age of 15(unless you drag along your girlfriend, or you are taking your daughter.)
2. A weirdo who cannot control himself(You know EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN) in public when seeing Twilight Sparkle in human form.

...you know what, I don't even have to explain this to you! ....<3"

My girlfriend sent me this when she saw it. She is also a brony, though like me, we like to keep our standards on a moral level.

Offense to any of you freaks who touch themselves to MLP, just saying.

In other words, I am going to see this movie with my little sister. I'll tell you how it was.

bturner81

Quote from: Natsu on 2013 May 16, 15:55:36
"Why the hay would they do this? Are they trying to scar children? You do bucking realize how many fat, fruity, buttstalking fruitbowls will there watching the movie with their thick cheetoes sticky hands 30 years of age no life taking up seven rows piece of failed experimental unsuccessful puberty fausting donkey crack clop loving twilight sparkle hugging PIECE OF SCRAP!

This movie...Will show the world how fruity bronies really are.

Especially with the age problem. Bronycon was bad enough.
In essence, do not go see this movie if you are:
1. Male, and above the age of 15(unless you drag along your girlfriend, or you are taking your daughter.)
2. A weirdo who cannot control himself(You know EXACTLY WHAT I MEAN) in public when seeing Twilight Sparkle in human form.

...you know what, I don't even have to explain this to you! ....<3"

My girlfriend sent me this when she saw it. She is also a brony, though like me, we like to keep our standards on a moral level.

Offense to any of you freaks who touch themselves to MLP, just saying.

In other words, I am going to see this movie with my little sister. I'll tell you how it was.

That first part made me laugh. So imaginative!

Anyways, you'll have to tell us how your sister reacts to all of the men in the theater.  lol

HerpyDooves

I'm trying to get some money so I can also watch it at the theater, too. I don't have a little sister, nor do I have a girlfriend. So I'm going by myself. And to be honest, I don't really care what people think of me if they do see me buying a ticket to a "little girl's movie"... I really don't.

Natsu

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 16, 17:58:07
I don't really care what people think of me if they do see me buying a ticket to a "little girl's movie"... I really don't.

cool, so what, do you want a cookie or something?  :l

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Natsu on 2013 May 16, 19:03:43
I don't really care what people think of me if they do see me buying a ticket to a "little girl's movie"... I really don't.

cool, so what, do you want a cookie or something?  :l

Natsu, don't start. I'm just jumping into the conversation.

Natsu

HerpyDooves

Quote from: Natsu on 2013 May 16, 19:21:09

Ugh, you're such a teen girl. :P

Salveon

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 May 16, 19:24:15
Quote from: Natsu on 2013 May 16, 19:21:09

Ugh, you're such a teen girl. :P

Where is my like button, I must like this post.
~Salveon

Go Up