Greetings, Phillies and Gentlecolts

Started by Flagwaver, 2013 Dec 05, 19:27:18

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Flagwaver

Hi there, everypony.  My name is Flagwaver!  It's nice to meet you all.  I guess I'm supposed to say a little about myself, so I'll try not to be too long-winded.  I am a veteran, author, jedi, tank, brony.  Okay, see you on the forums!

Oh, you probably want me to explain that a little more, don't you...  Sigh... Fine!

If you can't tell from my avatar, I'm a veteran of the Army (before they started dressing like the Air Force).  I sighed up for the college money, and then stayed in for two deployments (and a college degree!).  If you can't tell, it's a part of who I am.

Author, you ask?  Well, I am a creative, but beyond that, I am more.  I am an actual published author.  Mostly, I write military science fiction, but I also try my hand at Star Wars fan fiction.  Recently, I have been collecting info and material for a year-long journal project involving My Little Pony.  Look for its coming at sunrise on the third day... I mean in my signature on the first of the year.

So, how can a guy be a Jedi in this day and age?  Well, it's easy... about four yards of raw silk, five yards of cotton, and ten yards of wool.  Mix with some leather, add a large laser-lit glow stick, and you're a Jedi (some assembly required).  I dress as a Jedi for charity and to see the expression on kid's faces.

Now, we get to the base of what I'm doing here on a game forum.  Well, I'm a tank.  Not just any tank, but a trained tank with years of experience tanking things that need tanked.  I started out on Ultima Online and have played a little of everything.  Currently, until LoE comes out, I am a Jedi (go figure) in SWTOR, doing what I love... TANKING!

As for me being a brony... Well, I are one.  A creative.

And that's me.  Hello to you all and I hope to see you around, both on the forums and in-game!

OakLeaf

Ooooh, a fellow SWTOR player. >:D

What server do you play on, good sir?

Also, welcome to our little humble abode!!! Glad to make your acquaintance! :D

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Howitzer

you like tanks? well, I think this is right up your alley
http://worldoftanks.com/
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Poseidon

Are you a soldier!? :D
My grandfather was a paratrooper of republic southeast asia in cold war :]

Flagwaver

Quote from: Poseidon on 2013 Dec 05, 23:37:48
Are you a soldier!? :D
My grandfather was a paratrooper of republic southeast asia in cold war :]
I was.  I was in the Army National Guard.  Technically, I was in supply, but I was assigned to an Infantry unit and deployed with them... twice.  I'm out now, though.  Got out in 2009.

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait patiently until the next Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Flagwaver

Making friends and having fun... this definitely sounds like my kind of place.  To be honest, I'm not used to that from a forum... and doubly-so from a game forum.  Thank you all!

OakLeaf

Quote from: Flagwaver on 2013 Dec 07, 00:51:45
Making friends and having fun... this definitely sounds like my kind of place.  To be honest, I'm not used to that from a forum... and doubly-so from a game forum.  Thank you all!

We can be friends. As long as I'm the first healer you tank with. ;D

I'm joking, of course. We can be friends anyways. xD

Go Up