Hullo Ponies!

Started by OakLeaf, 2013 Dec 01, 22:49:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

OakLeaf

2013 Dec 01, 22:49:58 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 01, 22:52:05 by OakLeaf
Hiya, folks! My name is Zach, but most people know me by my OC's name, "OakLeaf". Whatever you want to address me by, I don't care. I'm 14 years of age, and I reside in California, in the US.

I'm an MMO enthusiast, playing various things from "Neverwinter" to "Star Wars: The Old Republic". I'm quite curious to see how this game takes off in all aspects, from RP to PvE. Hopefully, I'll have enough customization to make a healer/archer character.  :D

I run a fairly large Role-Play focused guild on Star Wars: The Old Republic currently, but once this game starts off, I hope to transfer my efforts into running another Role-Play focused guild here.

I am also a brony, in case you haven't noticed. I saw the first episode after seeing pony-related things start to pop up around the internet, and instantly got hooked. It's been nearly a year or two since joining the fandom and watching the first episode, and I'm still here.

I think that's about all I need to share here. I hope to meet all of you soon, and start RPing and adventuring! Cheers!

Weremetalwolf

Hi my new friend and welcome to the Legends of Equestria forum! I wish you to have the best stay here and make lots of friends! And most important HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us you in the madness my friend  ^-^

Proudy Hooves

Hello and Welcome to LoE Community! Enjoy your stay here and pick your way there: to be a classy artist or promising fanfic-writer or wise role-player or talkative and cheerful like Pinkie Pie and many other ways to be!
And if you want to play LoE then you have to wait patiently until the next Stress-Test! Now you can just look at forums and do everything you wish! But don't forget to read the rules anyways! ;)
Good Luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

PrincessButton

Welcome to the forums, OakLeaf! I really like your OC name. :3 You'll find dozens of great roleplays here, if that sort of thing interests you. Can't wait to be friends.  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

OakLeaf

Ah, thanks all.

I've been in both previous stress-tests, but have never bothered to post here. I've changed that recently. ^^

Glad to meet you all! Hope to get to know you all soon!!! ^^

Poseidon

2013 Dec 05, 23:18:56 #6 Last Edit: 2013 Dec 06, 05:45:13 by Poseidon
Quote from: OakLeaf on 2013 Dec 05, 19:40:35
Ah, thanks all.

I've been in both previous stress-tests, but have never bothered to post here. I've changed that recently. ^^

Glad to meet you all! Hope to get to know you all soon!!! ^^

Hello, new member
can you do archery? :D

OakLeaf

I can indeed do archery, in real life, and with my OC. ^^

White Shimmer

Welcome from me too! I think you will fit in here good, especially
with that oc!  ;)

And... archery, huh? Not bad...maybe the only thing that would
stop my swords lol

Go Up