A temporary chat?

Started by Weatherboy1, 2013 Jun 08, 20:51:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weatherboy1

I would like to request the making of a temporary chat for the open server event, so that you can more easily organize events and find friends!

Tiger

Isn't there the chat system in the game already?

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

McSleuthburger

I would think Skype would be good enough for what you need
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Tiger on 2013 Jun 08, 21:05:42
Isn't there the chat system in the game already?

I'm talking about a chat outside of the game, so you can organize events more easily, or find friends to coordinate what server to meet on.
Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2013 Jun 08, 21:40:33
I would think Skype would be good enough for what you need

That is a worthy substitute I'll give that, but what if you don't have a microphone? Besides, it would be only for this event. Afterwards it could be deactivated

McSleuthburger

I mean just make a group with your friends on skype and you can just use text
Ye-olde ex mod

Dark_Twilight

2013 Jun 09, 17:50:40 #5 Last Edit: 2013 Jun 09, 18:03:48 by Dark_Twilight
Quote from: Weatherboy1 on 2013 Jun 09, 16:50:10
I'm talking about a chat outside of the game, so you can organize events more easily, or find friends to coordinate what server to meet on.

How about just making a thread in LoE Discussion (before the event) that you want make/organize activity during the event and roughly talk things in advance?

Can be locked later ;)

If there will be a chat during the event on forum people will write not only about your events but also things like "How to", "I cant do X", "This game is so awesome (and similar quotes)", "general questions" and other

Teal Turken

I don't see the problem here? o.O

Skype, Teamspeak, whatever you use will work. You don't need a knock off chat with LoE slapped on to the title.

McSleuthburger

there is no need for us to make another area we need to keep track of just for a weekend event

locking up
Ye-olde ex mod

Go Up