Want to play?

Started by SweBow, 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Take it on a flash drive? Someone, upload pl0x. Your deeds will be remembered by many!
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Sep 22, 00:14:11
Take it on a flash drive? Someone, upload pl0x. Your deeds will be remembered by many!

Completely read the first post, please. ^-^

Swebow said that the forum will have a link to download it as well, and please do not download it from anywhere else.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

2012 Sep 22, 00:29:59 #22 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 22, 00:34:27 by Trege
How did I not read this thread until now? Curse you singing! I'm psyched now and can't wait to try it out, I was going to be busy on the 29th but now I know what I'll be doing the entire weekend while recording livestreams for later!  O:

(If it's a stress test hopefully it doesn't crash from activity when it starts, although that will probably help a lot on telling what the server can handle.)

Bravo 658

YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA--Bravo 539 has been kicked from this thread for microphone overload.

Book Smarts

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 Sep 21, 21:42:31
Legends of Equestria is going to Canterlot Gardens! We will be hosted in the gaming room together with Fighting is Magic! Please stop by and talk with us and share your thoughts and ideas. Or just stop by and give us muffins and cupcakes.

But that's not all. We will be performing a stress test. During Canterlot Gardens, we will open the game to the public during that weekend. You will need a forum account to log in, so if you don't have one yet, register on our forums.

There will be two ways to obtain the game:
1) Stop by our table! We will have flash drives with the game on them to copy to your computer, or bring your own flash drive (at least 512 mb), and we can copy the game onto it.
2) Download it from our website! We will provide links to download the game, including a torrent link. We urge you to NOT download it from any other source.

We want to remind you all this is still pre-alpha. It will have bugs, it will have graphics issues and it will not be finalized. The server might also go down due to load. Everything is subject to change!

More information about this event will be released next week!

Deviant

I'll make sure i get all my essays etc finished on friday so i can get some decent play time.
This is going to be so awesome /):3(\

Lord of Madness

Julius

Purr~

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 22, 00:18:42

Swebow said that the forum will have a link to download it as well, and please do not download it from anywhere else.

Facepalm, that's what I get for reading late at night. Oh well, thanks for the heads up.
[move][le templar here]          [/move]

Tekner

Now you know why moderation and filters were being pushed so early. Personally, I'm more worried that the website will go down from all the downloading than the servers are from players, but only time will tell.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Ezio Auditore da Firenze on 2012 Sep 22, 03:34:35
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Sep 22, 00:18:42

Facepalm, that's what I get for reading late at night. Oh well, thanks for the heads up.

You're welcome, friend! :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Wandering Star

Let the hype begins!!!!!

Rissian

Quote from: Tekner on 2012 Sep 22, 03:56:58
Now you know why moderation and filters were being pushed so early. Personally, I'm more worried that the website will go down from all the downloading than the servers are from players, but only time will tell.

If a good amount of people use the torrent instead of a direct download from the site that would probably help ease the stress on the website, the only problem with that though is reliable speed for the torrent and possible other issues that could occur.

Firefly

all I can say is WOOT

I put my hooves up in the air sometimes
scream LOE
We must go see :DD
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Menulis

Lusterless Nova

So i guess this means that a lot of us (and others) will have plans for the next weekend.
I wonder how many of us will explode from impatience until then.

Snowy

I cant find any words to express my happiness  :D. Staying up all night watching the download page like hawk next Friday.

Let the count down begin...
((Thanks everyone for the pictures ^-^))

Vengir

First I learn when season2 will debut in my country and now this!? The best day ever!

PrincessButton

OMIGOSH. BEST DAY EVER.  :3
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Book Smarts

Will it automatically run on Mac or do you have to use Windows?

Go Up