Go Down

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Kryptiiq on 2012 Dec 10, 13:20:36
Hmm, then can you guess when Alpha will be out?  ovO

nope
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Tekner

Instead of giving you a date, let's put it this way: As the FAQ said, we are an all-volunteer organization. As such, there are almost none of us that don't either have college or a job to attend to. Due to how variable all of our schedules are, it is almost impossible to try to figure out when all of our work will reach those checkpoints we call Alpha or Beta. The most we can say is that we are doing our best and that work gets done every day. It is the variableness of how much work that is that makes setting a date such a trivial thing.

GoldenTerrabyte

I have a not "FA" question: What part on the chart do you think will be finished next?
I'm back

Julius

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Dec 10, 14:52:44
I have a not "FA" question: What part on the chart do you think will be finished next?

If I were to guess...

I'd say the Pony Models.

It's just a guess though.

Wait... Did I just make a Haiku? lol
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

2012 Dec 10, 15:25:59 #604 Last Edit: 2012 Dec 10, 15:31:49 by Yellowpikmin476
Makes sense. I think Pony Models is what I'm most excited for. And... WAAAAAIIT!!!!!!!!!!! Crafting?! Mining?! Farming?! YOU'RE MAKING MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!
lol Just kidding!
I'm back

MagicLaura

That's great! Keep up the good work :3

Weatherboy1

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2012 Dec 10, 15:25:59
Makes sense. I think Pony Models is what I'm most excited for. And... WAAAAAIIT!!!!!!!!!!! Crafting?! Mining?! Farming?! YOU'RE MAKING MINECRAFT!!!!!!!!!!
lol Just kidding!

I know right? I hope we can craft stuff and at least Dye our cloths and stuff.

SweBow

Going way off-topic again. Locking up for now!

Go Up