The Road to Alpha!

Started by SweBow, 2012 Jul 18, 13:12:24

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

The Wandering Magus

i like the benefits list there :]
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

DJ-Bron3

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 20, 02:29:31
Quote from: DJ-Bron3 on 2012 Jul 19, 18:45:41
i could maybe try making some stuff or so i need to get back to drawing anyways im hoping to get a offer to be a va or maybe concept artist ~prays~

I don't think they just offer someone to be a concept artist or anything, if I'm not wrong. I know Sugarcup became a concept artist, but I'm not sure if she had been offered or she applied  o_O
I'd be interested to see your drawings though. You haven't had a topic or post with any of your drawings (and/or voice acting if I'm not wrong) so you shouldn't be expecting an offer like that.

i just made my account like a couple days ago....-.- and i don't even got drawings on this crappy laptop becuz it never wants to work for me.....-.- i even made a topic about being a va
imma trotting about X3
[move=9][/move]made by Devmoder011 commish by firefly X3 love you for it avatar made by ask-blu-speed(tumblr) love you both for helping me and my oc :3
http://www.chickensmoothie.com/viewpet.php?id=74789312

Tiger

Quote from: DJ-Bron3 on 2012 Jul 20, 17:07:29
i could maybe try making some stuff or so i need to get back to drawing anyways im hoping to get a offer to be a va or maybe concept artist ~prays~

I don't think they just offer someone to be a concept artist or anything, if I'm not wrong. I know Sugarcup became a concept artist, but I'm not sure if she had been offered or she applied  o_O
I'd be interested to see your drawings though. You haven't had a topic or post with any of your drawings (and/or voice acting if I'm not wrong) so you shouldn't be expecting an offer like that.

i just made my account like a couple days ago....-.- and i don't even got drawings on this crappy laptop becuz it never wants to work for me.....-.- i even made a topic about being a va

Why yes, yes you did. But you didn't provide any of your voice acting there. You can't expect them to hire you on the spot.
But someday, when I get older, I will try to join the team! *looks up in sky with  B) face*
...I don't know lol

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

lurk852

2012 Jul 20, 21:29:24 #43 Last Edit: 2012 Jul 20, 21:31:29 by lurk852
At the risk of sounding slightly jaded - given how often people have made posts offering their services to the team and always get the answer "not looking for people right now", I'm kind of surprised those posts still keep pouring in  :P

edit: Hey, "crafting" is on that map. I guess this was kind of inevitable, but I'm still excited about it  :3
"The passions are, and ought only to be the slave of reason." - David Hume

123chrisrules

This is my forum signature. It's very awesome.

DJ-Bron3

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 20, 19:30:08
Quote from: DJ-Bron3 on 2012 Jul 20, 17:07:29

Why yes, yes you did. But you didn't provide any of your voice acting there. You can't expect them to hire you on the spot.
But someday, when I get older, I will try to join the team! *looks up in sky with  B) face*
...I don't know lol

it dont matter if i didnt put it up at that time  i was already told by the time a update comes out for voice actors i gotta have it by that time besides im gonna do it on a different more better laptop then this dumb laptop and u didnt need to be rude the first time -.- u could of asked nicely
imma trotting about X3
[move=9][/move]made by Devmoder011 commish by firefly X3 love you for it avatar made by ask-blu-speed(tumblr) love you both for helping me and my oc :3

Tiger

I'm not trying to be rude, that's just the way I normally talk. And I'm FAR too underaged to join the team right now if I wanted to.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Lord of Madness

I'll just suggest you both stop arguing. I may completely respect both your opinions on each other but I don't want any form of true argument on the forums. It sets a bad example and it could get you in trouble because I'm not afraid to report friends.

On Topic:

Best of luck to everybody.

Tekner

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Jul 20, 23:36:43
I'm not trying to be rude, that's just the way I normally talk.
That doesn't make it any more okay to speak like that to others. Please try to be more aware in the future of how what you say will be taken by others.
Quote from: Lord of Madness on 2012 Jul 21, 07:20:07
I'll just suggest you both stop arguing. I may completely respect both your opinions on each other but I don't want any form of true argument on the forums. It sets a bad example and it could get you in trouble because I'm not afraid to report friends.

On Topic:

Best of luck to everybody.
100% ditto and Thank You ^-^.

Ozzy

*sips tea*

Mmmm..yes. What an adventure it will be, keep at it, ladies 'n' gents, you're doing a fine job.

Soarin

I cannot wait until the game is out!! Best of luck! =)
~Soarin

HerpyDooves

Man, I can't begin to explain how much this game is going to rock! I've seen this game when it was just a baby, so I support you guys all the way. :3

DJ-Bron3

uses his unicorn magic getting some vinyl disk onto his turntable an plays some music~ oooooo yea its party time!!!!! XD
imma trotting about X3

Firefly

OH YUS

gogogo everypony!!!!

you've got the fandom's full support!!!  :D :D :D :D
[move=6][/move]Thanks Skardan (signature) and Fudgemuffin (avatar) :D
If I owe you any work you can always visit my gallery: http://icepool27.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lyana

I'm so excited, this game is going to be  :3 so awesome!

Thanks for the drawings Sugarcup!

LaptopCommandStation

I can't believe I JUST heard about this.  This looks really promising and I look forward to the Alpha, whenever it'll be released!

hyper drive [HD]

im just hope ill become a voice actor. if they put new ponies in the game or whenever

LaptopCommandStation

I just finished reading about the VA requests, but for 2 reasons I don't think i'll do it unless i'm talked into it.  1)My voice acting sucks, Period.  You can see that based on my karaoke on youtube. 2)even if my VA'ing didn't suck idk what personality my voice(s) would portray.  Good luck anyway.

DJ-Bron3

Quote from: hyper drive [HD] on 2012 Jul 24, 20:08:21
im just hope ill become a voice actor. if they put new ponies in the game or whenever

im hoping to be a voice actor for this i just realise the audtion part for tough i sound like a grunting solid snake on drugs :/
imma trotting about X3

Blues-Music

I already made tons of more NPC's incase I get accepted to writers.

Go Up