people should be playing

Started by SakuraChan_uwu, 2020 Jun 24, 21:40:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

SakuraChan_uwu

i have noticed that people arent playing as much as they used to. I have watched many Youtube videos about the game and in all of them there were lots of players. This is a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, and it just doesnt really seem massivley multiplayer anymore. In each room either I am the only one or there is one other person there. Does anybody have any thoughts or reasons why the game is not popular recently?

Why not visit leekspin.com ?

Howitzer

There are a number of reasons why you are not seeing as many players as you may have a few years ago, but you can still find a decent amount of people today if you know where and when to look. The most active times you would see players (in U.S. time) would be around the morning when most Europeans would be active, and in the afternoon, where you would see the most amount of people (mixture of Euros and Americans). You're most likely to find players either hanging out near Sugarcane Corner, or fighting mobs in the Evershade. Looking out for events and updates is also important, you're guaranteed to find a large amount of players whenever they have a reason to get together.
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

Go Up