24-Hour Streaming Event!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Nov 05, 17:07:33

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2015 Nov 05, 17:07:33 Last Edit: 2015 Nov 12, 22:52:33 by Ellowee

Greetings Everypony!

Have you ever wondered exactly what goes into making Legends of Equestria? Ever wanted to watch us hard at work developing the game? Got no plans to sleep on November 14th? Then do we have good news for you!

Legends of Equestria will be hosting a 24-Hour Development Streaming Extravaganza Event starting at 12:00pm EST on November 14th running until 12:00pm EST on November 15th.

The 24 Hour Event will be 24 straight hours of a variety of team members working on the game live. You will have the opportunity to watch us develop the game in real time, ask questions, and take a behind-the-scenes look at Legends of Equestria.

During the streaming event we'll be featuring new work on a variety of locations, ponies, and creatures all around Equestria; stuff like new 3d models, audio effects and music, animations, quests, implementation, and more. We'll also be presenting fun interaction events like a fan trivia challenge!

Remember to check back often as more details and the schedule are coming soon!

Hope to see you there!

Alucai_Vivorvel

Ooh, this sounds pretty neat! I'm in Game Development at my college, so I think this would be a pretty valuable insight! Just have to remember to tune in...  X3

Yugilover1

I can't wait for this I will not be working those two days yay :D
I have seen My Little Pony from G1 to Present so keep on smiling my little bronies and here is the link to my oc picture that someone draw for me http://pre05.deviantart.net/cc77/th/pre/i/2015/315/a/4/yutem_as_an_alicorn_by_yugilover1-d9gcauy.jpg

Lightning Spark

Could you create like a countdown timer that converts to your time? Would really help. ^_^

There is always something in life you can enjoy, even the smallest of things

Morphius

Lemon D. Muffin Pony

The only one who accepts me for who I am is Zion. <3

13 years of being a panda fanatic since the day I was born! Also been part of LoE since 2015. :P Also...the muffin is cake?! O:

Aria BIaze

YES YES YES YES YES!  :D
I love the last 24 hour live stream you made! They're always so interesting and I can learn lots of things about the game!
I'm so excited for this one!

Mizuki

Quote from: Lightning Spark on 2015 Nov 06, 17:12:14
Could you create like a countdown timer that converts to your time? Would really help. ^_^

I like this idea! 0:) Somebody should get on that asap!

But yeah this is gonna be fun! I know I'll be there, but I don't know at what hour exactly. I'll just be making random cameos I guess!  :3

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Blitz Freeman

Very much looking forward to viewing the further development of one of my favorite community made games! I very much enjoy asking questions to you all, and maybe i'll learn some things about game development!

I'll be there ^-^
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

Pipkin

Quote from: Lightning Spark on 2015 Nov 06, 17:12:14

I couldn't find the one we used last time that automatically reads your time zone...I spent like an hour the other day looking for it.

Sweetbeats23

Im so exited for the livestream! ;)

Kirishala

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2015 Nov 07, 19:07:47
I couldn't find the one we used last time that automatically reads your time zone...I spent like an hour the other day looking for it.

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/create seems to fit the bill

Pipkin

Does that one show the correct time based on your respective time zones?  That is what I am looking for.  I can make one for my time zone on the east coast but that defeats the purpose.

Lightning Spark

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2015 Nov 09, 09:09:07
Does that one show the correct time based on your respective time zones?  That is what I am looking for.  I can make one for my time zone on the east coast but that defeats the purpose.

Yea thats the one that automaticly changes to your timezone.

Pipkin

Well, I made a countdown and it's in UTC, and I see no way of adding it to the thread.
I'll see if the PR department perhaps has something to use.

PrincessButton

Quote from: Princess Darcy on 2015 Nov 09, 11:24:29
Well, I made a countdown and it's in UTC, and I see no way of adding it to the thread.
I'll see if the PR department perhaps has something to use.
Is there a way you could at least link to the place that the timer is until we can add one to the thread?
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Ellowee

Lightning Spark

Rune Shine

I can't wait! I love seeing how the game works. I can't wait for the next open server weekend too.

Go Up