August Open Server Downloads now Available!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Aug 12, 23:23:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Jajan

Aah, I can go to Ponyville only when I create a land pony !!
But I have a more serious problem since I installed DirectX 10 and DirectX 11, I noticed that problems appeared and they was not there before ... So I uninstalled manullement DirectX and j 'have handed on 9 and later when I wanted to try, I have a big buuuug :
>>> http://www.zupimages.net/up/15/33/oyhx.png
>>> http://www.zupimages.net/up/15/33/htm9.png
After the big bug, it all sets the operating system ....
How to fix this bug ??

Help meeeeee DD: D: DD:

LunarDusk

The game crashes everytime I try to enter ponyville without an EP just thought I let you know that.  >:/
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

WhisperingEcho

Everytime i try and open the game this comes up...
Unable to load mono library from "C:/Users/spotbid/Desktop/loe_Data/. what should i do? i've veen waiting for LoE for ever please help...

GlassMirror

ovO
Spoiler: still trying to download the game, but the website is showing this, but without the red • show

Soldier Suprlus

I can't log in, it says that either password or username is incorrect, but i know it's the real ones and i'm not typing them wrong.  :l
Hi

Ronixis

Quote from: Soldier Suprlus on 2015 Aug 14, 23:09:08
I can't log in, it says that either password or username is incorrect, but i know it's the real ones and i'm not typing them wrong.  :l

Same to me, trying second day - no luck.  :c

Jajan

2015 Aug 15, 04:52:46 #86 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 15, 04:59:11 by Jajan
I especially bugs elsewhere in Ponyville , but it is slightly different , bugs....
And I do not know how to ride in the levels.... o.O

PS : It would be better if the server was open more often and a little longer....
PS2 : I handed DirectX 9.0c
PS3 : My graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT !
dxdiag.exe :

pfiutek1

I downloaded game launched it and played. no updates needed for me.

GreenTab

Quote from: Jajan on 2015 Aug 15, 04:52:46
I especially bugs elsewhere in Ponyville , but it is slightly different , bugs....
And I do not know how to ride in the levels.... o.O

PS : It would be better if the server was open more often and a little longer....
PS2 : I handed DirectX 9.0c
PS3 : My graphics card is NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT !
dxdiag.exe :

Update ur video drivers and install the english directx, 2 of my 3 pcs crashes on related dx files, one was spanish the other ukranian, all of them win7, dunno why but installing dx english stoped the crashes

Jajan

I understand there is a problem with the graphics card and not DirectX......
I even pixels that are added to the screen.... ono

Animazione

Just letting you know the Windows launcher doesn't work for me, it loads, asks me for permission to update, tries to update, and near the end I get this
https://gyazo.com/d58f4c69e8deb9c64e906fc7adde9ef1 I'd love to give it try if someone can tell me what to do.

A world traveling Raichu, a Corrupted Alicorn, a neutral Cybertronian with a Decepticon personality.

Aspir

When i try to open it, it just quickly quits again, with no message or anything?  o.O
I'm using a mac 10.6.8 fyi
Ponies. 3D ponies. Ponies drawn by me. I don't care. Just ponies. oh, and also a little bit of cats. i love cats.

Jajan

Day!
Phew, I have no problem graphically in the game! Because on the graphics card, there were two capacitors that exploded like a common paper bag full of diamond! The capacitors had to be replaced by those of another old graphics card! And it was not because of DirectX but the card itself, but I still can not go to Ponyville do now, just when I land pony ...

But thank you for your support !!! :P

GlassMirror

annnnd I stil can't download or even see the download. All I see is this ovO
Spoiler: show

sapphire9164

This is now officially annoying. Every time I download LOE I cannot run it because my Norton keeps deleting the launcher and I'm unable to stop it from happening. This has been happening since the previous open server weekend and I just cant be asked for all this hassle. Does anyone know how to stop it cause until then, I cannot even open the file.

Scarasyte

Patcher design looks good. Thanks for NOT choosing dotnet framework to build it. This means easy cross platform porting. I just ran it under wine on linux and it worked until it started patching than hung. That might just be a wine issue so disregard it unless windows users mention it too. Looking good so far though.

freddiebox

2015 Aug 16, 09:24:54 #96 Last Edit: 2015 Aug 16, 10:07:30 by freddiebox
So, I'm pretty much new to this game and literally found it last night. Been working alot on my character for a few hours now when I came across this and figured out this is only a small period of open serves and that my progression won't carry over in future builds. Kind of saddens me how I find a game that I enjoy and now it will all be taken away in a few hours only to open again in an unknown future. At least most of the alpha games out on the market keep their servers open to maintain their population and fans and bring them down every week for maintenance, yet we can all still play when we feel like it. When the open servers event is over, when will we be able to play again? Days, months, years? (I'm clueless): :P Legends of Equestria has great potential and I have searched high and low for a game like this, and the fact that it is based on my favorite cartoon makes it even better. How teasingly getting one hooked on a game only to bring it down the same day.  >A<

LunarDusk

:l.....................

It does this in Crystal Empire too
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Pipkin

The servers are now closed and the download links have been removed until the next OSW!  Thank you all for playing!

Go Up