Legends of Equestria at Everfree Northwest 2015!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 May 22, 15:22:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mizuki

I'm pretty curious too~ I hope it gets uploaded to youtube soon *-*

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

BliSer

2015 Jun 03, 06:32:40 #41 Last Edit: 2015 Jun 03, 06:41:15 by BliSer
Something from EFNW was shared via LoE twitter. But it is not a video, just a screenshot. And this text as a confirmation to it.

Princess Oliver

If you guys are asking for a video of the panel as far as I am aware there was no official recording of the panel so unless there is a fan out there who has a video the EFNW 2015 Panel will be one shrouded in mystery.
Princess Oliver
Princess of Arcane Engineering
Programming Co-Lead
[br]

McClaw

Quote from: Princess Oliver on 2015 Jun 03, 07:23:49
If you guys are asking for a video of the panel as far as I am aware there was no official recording of the panel so unless there is a fan out there who has a video the EFNW 2015 Panel will be one shrouded in mystery.

And nopony wants to comment on what was said without that?
Watch for "Census Taker" (pegasus), "Chuck Wagon" (earth pony), and "Bug Hunter" (unicorn).

SimK64

Quote from: BliSer on 2015 Jun 03, 06:32:40
Something from EFNW was shared via LoE twitter. But it is not a video, just a screenshot. And this text as a confirmation to it.

This is good enough for me.

They're closer than ever!  :)

phirenor

Quote from: McClaw on 2015 Jun 03, 10:07:16
And nopony wants to comment on what was said without that?

Some stuff might not be confirmed atm. Just wait for the recording, hopefully someone recorded the panel.

Mizuki

If nobody recorded the panel, do you suppose any of the devs who were there could do a quick write-up as to what was revealed?

Still, that image is way cool!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

bilyk

:c :c :c :c
Quote from: Ellowee on 2015 May 22, 15:22:38
We're happy to announce that members of the Legends of Equestria team are coming to Everfree Northwest 2015!

You'll find us in the Horizon room from 14:45-15:45 on Sunday, May 31! We'll answer questions, show off some of our newest features and generally have a fun time!

The convention, now in its fourth year, will be held in the Hilton Seattle Airport Hotel & Conference Center from May 29-31. Head over to their site for more information! https://everfreenw.com/

Hope to see you there!

spiritwolf98

You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

RadiantShine

Go Up