Legends of Equestria at BABSCon 2015 & Open Server Announcement!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Mar 28, 21:45:45

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

BABSCon is coming up in April! For those of you going, we wish you a safe travel and a happy time down at the convention. If you haven't heard yet, we'll be making our way down there as well! You'll be able to meet and talk with the ponies who help make the game possible and prod them with thousands of questions.

If you're not joining us at BABSCon, fear not; you'll be able to enjoy our panel through the magic of the internet, where we'll be discussing all sorts of cool stuff about the game and perhaps leak some cool secrets!

Err, I mean, what secrets? We don't have any secrets!
Legends of Equestria does not comment on rumors and speculations relating to the game.

Mmm, yes, quite. Anyway, the panel happens at 1:30 PM PDT on Friday April 3rd so we hope to see everypony there!

After the convention, we hope you'll still have some room left for more fun! We're happy to announce that we'll be having another Open Server Event on April 10-12! It will be a chance to try out some cool new features we've been working on in the game, as well as experience all the content we've offered in the past. Just in case you missed any of it! We'll be providing more information, and the download links, closer to the event, so stay tuned!

April is going to be an exciting month for Legends of Equestria and we hope to see you all join us for the fun!

Now if you excuse me, I need to get ready to meet up with Golden Gates!
Hmm... Now where is my airship ticket...

Mizuki

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

KirbyFluttershy

I hope this open server event is more stable than the last time. I'm looking forward for this open server event, but most likely that all the people are looking forward for it as well. hopefully all the bugs & glitches from the last open server were fixed as well.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

CrabApple

Woot! *dances*  looking forward to all the dance lines, pony towers, and butt scooting races!
[move=9][/move]

Cobalt Crafter

Hopefully the game will successfully enter the world this time. The second to last one when I finished character creation the game would just crash, strangely though the weekend before it had been working fine.

Nocturna

Another OSW, maybe my computer will be done committing suicide by Microsoft, so that I may play.

lightspeed_flash

yay!  :D another chance to play hopefully i can get my pc ready by then  ovO

Optera

LuxrayStark

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!!!!!  O:
le temps et l'espace ne possède pas de fin

Icy Shield

Let it snow!

spiritwolf98

I marked my calendar! I freaked out when I went on its webpage! THANK U DEVS YOU ARE THE BEST
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

ThePonyGuy1998

Waiting for playing it. And Ellowee's voice is so awesome!
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

DeceptiveCadance

Moon princess

i've been bouncing with excitement since I heard  :3,  I can't wait!  ^-^

christophr

Wow. I definitely didn't see this coming, to be honest. I didn't expect another OSW until at least July... It seems they are becoming more frequent... not that I would complain :D Is that a good sign? :3

I'm totally excited to dash off into LoE again alrea...
*Remembers that he and his family move sometime in April*
Uh oh. That might become a problem internetwise... Ah well, guess there's not much else to do than to hope for the best :s

CrazymattCaptain

The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
CrazymattCaptain
thebronyshow.net

Jarg1994

Open Server Weekend number 8, here I come!! :D :D

CMC Scootaloo

Oh holy crap, now they're already doing another one!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get in trouble with compressing all my videos! I'm running out of space on my HDs! DD:

But I'm so there again! :D
It will be weird to have it when just the third episode of Season 5 airs, but, who cares? It's Legends of Equestria! The only thing that can truly compete with the show when it's about hype meters! :D
I just hope that the episode doesn't again introduce an important background pony that I will forget about for weeks after the episode aired then because Legends of Equestria hypes me so much! Sorry Chirpy. X3

@christophr

Quote from: christophr on 2015 Mar 29, 16:34:55
Wow. I definitely didn't see this coming, to be honest. I didn't expect another OSW until at least July... It seems they are becoming more frequent... not that I would complain :D Is that a good sign? :3

Brace hype yourselves..... Beta is coming for the ponies.....
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Go Up