The servers are now closed!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Feb 22, 00:09:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aylayla Thornberry

Missed it this time, didn't get a chance to play it at all. Even after it was updated, the Mac download didn't work for me.

FlameWolf100

Nooooooooo why?!?! I didn't get to play it whyyyyyyy WHYYYYYY?!?!?!  D:

[move] DD:[/move][move] DD:[/move][move] DD:[/move][move] DD:[/move]
It's mostly true X3 But I'm not brave :l                        

Solarcis

I know this is a bit late, but I had a much fun time playing the game. I look forward to next time!  ^-^
I'm just a little filly that likes to help out people. My special talent is helping with morale.

Dinkeldash

Tremendous fun, despite the only-to-be-expected glitchiness; everything is better with ponies, even bugs.   :D  Very immersive and the art was lovely.

I suspect a lot of what was going on bug-wise had to do with connection dropouts putting the client into an unstable state.  Most, or perhaps all of my issues were resolved by reloading the game; not being able to equip, talk to NPCs or use certain transition objects, primarily.  I loaded the patch easily enough but I suspect from reading the comments that some folks didn't realize there was a patch or didn't know how to replace the Managed folder.

I know you had to spend a lot of resources defending yourselves from DDOS attacks this time around...  >:/  Not exactly the fun side of programming, that.

I think it may be a good idea for the OSWs to create a bug report button in the client so you can tie the reported behavior with recent logging.  I bet you're probably getting less than 1% of your bugs reported on the forums.  You'd also be able to structure the results better to get frequencies of certain known errors.

I'm going through the Unity3D tutorials now, just finished the second one... I can tell that the programming is the easy part - creating the assets on the other hand... anyway thanks for all your hard work!

Pumpkin Seeds

I had more fun than I expected I was going to have this time. ^-^

Beemobeb

2015 Feb 27, 16:19:55 #45 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 27, 16:25:48 by Beemobeb
..................I missed it..... Again...  D:

Post Merge

D:...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!...D:

SkyBreezeMLP

Darn it, I missed it, when will they be open again?

SparkStream20

Lightning Sparks

>A< >A< >A< omg i was disconected al february and i didn´t notice about the opening of the servers, oh man, it can´t be possible  >.<
Androsii ;D, if you want to send me a PM go on. Hablo español.

Idriss25

I always Missed the Updates !!!! D:

Dashieisbestpony

It was awesome! Though if you could please work on fixing the Crystal kingdom glitch, that would be very much appreciated.
Oof it's been too long

Beemobeb

2015 Mar 07, 05:45:27 #51 Last Edit: 2015 Mar 07, 05:50:00 by Beemobeb
 D:...Missed it again... D:

Post Merge

My game won't let me update. It says it is up to date but when I launch it, the game says that it needs updating. Is there something wrong with it? I need help!!!  :facehoof:
Also, some of my posts don't appear on the forum.  :') :'( >:(
( DD:WHY ME? D:)

Mizuki

Quote from: Beemobeb on 2015 Mar 07, 05:45:27
D:...Missed it again... D:

Post Merge

My game won't let me update. It says it is up to date but when I launch it, the game says that it needs updating. Is there something wrong with it? I need help!!!  :facehoof:
Also, some of my posts don't appear on the forum.  :') :'( >:(
( DD:WHY ME? D:)

The game isn't available so it's not going to update. Also the update launcher thing wasn't even working the last time.

Just keep an eye out for future announcements. Either check up on the forums every now and then, or follow us on our various social networks listed at the top.

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

LuxrayStark

I think it is necessary to download the new launcher right?
il me semble qu'il faut télécharger le nouveau launcher non ?
le temps et l'espace ne possède pas de fin

Appux

When will the servers be open again????

spiritwolf98

I am wondering that too. I just know in the future, the full release will come, we can play LoE anytime!  X3 ^-^ and the game will be so popular it will be on TV! heh.. X3 just a guess, but very very VERY good game! awesome graphics! and here's a request for new races in the future!!: Bat pony, CrystalPony, purr pony(cat and pony hybrid). and plus instead of the standard Pegasus wings how about alicorn wings?? bat wings?? and fairy wings! or big angel wings, you may not add it into LoE, but hat would be awesome!  ^-^ :s 0:) that's all I have to say!
~Krissy
You can't change the past. However, if you change the present, you have changed the future.-me

Go Up