February's OSE Client now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Feb 19, 21:02:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

CoFFian

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Feb 19, 22:01:58
Well that's weird i don't have any problem with the first link maybe its because my anti-virus is no-active anti-virus i have the YAC(Yet Another Cleaner) anti-virus and i use Opera and no Google chrome or firefox, maybe it's for that

It's also works fine with Firefox and Kaspersky Internet Security.

Moon princess

Downloaded and ready to go  :3
I can't wait to jump in  ^-^

Salnalus

Hopefully this will make up for the last OSW and actually make the game playable this time. I wasn't able to play last time because I couldn't get into the game. I never got to see the new Crystal Kingdom...

Rainboom_Dash

Seems as though the MEGA servers are crowded... only getting about 200kb/s when my internet connection can get up to 3mb/s

Akilas

I can't wait to play either, this will be my second time to play, as i say before, i love you LoE team, you are the best, and i love you all ponys, you are a great comunity, i love you ALL  <3 ^-^
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

CMC Scootaloo

YAY, thanks so much to all who worked hard on giving us the client before the OSW starts! :D

Downloaded and ready! Now for some small amount of sleep ( ovO ) and then onwards to Equestria! 0:)
You always wanted to meet Scootaloo? Then be on the lookout for her in Equestria, she is galloping all over the realm!

Pneumaticheal

Very slow downloading on a 25mb/s download speed. Only getting 200kb/s

Rainboom_Dash

As i just said a few posts ago... the server's are crowded I get about 3mb/s and only getting 150kb/s right now

Permutator

2015 Feb 19, 22:32:15 #28 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 20, 23:29:42 by Permutator
I'm running the Linux build and getting an error:
Code Select
$ ./LoE.x86_64
Set current directory to /home/(me)/Downloads/LegendsOfEquestria
Found path: /home/(me)/Downloads/LegendsOfEquestria/LoE.x86_64
Unable to load mono library from /home/(me)/Downloads/LegendsOfEquestria/LoE_Data/Mono (x86_64)
Failed to load mono

I went into the LoE_Data folder and observed that, not only did it not have a Mono folder, it didn't have any subdirectories at all, so that's probably the source of the problem. I deleted the archive after extracting it, so I can't confirm that I didn't just extract it wrong or something. I'm downloading the 64-bit Windows build right now in the hopes that transplanting the files will work.

EDIT: Redownloaded the Linux build after the transplant failed. There are definitely no subfolders there. So, I need a fix for this because otherwise I can't play. That would be terrible!  D:
EDIT 2: Alright, the Linux download works perfectly now.  :D

CosmicMelody2112

This may seem like a silly question, but how do you work this thing?

I downloaded the 32-bit file and all I'm getting is a folder and another file I can't really open (but it seems unimportant).  Where's the actual game?  Do I have to wait?

LostSanity

I downloaded it.

As far as being able to play... well... I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Stay tuned? I guess?

P.S.: If I can't play, I'll try not to be so RAGE-FILLED this time. No guarantees though.

:I
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Rufis910

2015 Feb 19, 22:35:13 #31 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 19, 22:44:21 by Rufis910
WOOOOT :P

Thank you guys for the open server test! I found out about this game the day after the last open server test ended  XD

Rainboom_Dash

If i downloaded this in January do i need to download it again? also you mean Feb 20th not Jan 20th
QuoteThe Open Server Event is almost upon us! Servers open up at 12:01 AM EST on Friday January 20th

ThePonyGuy1998

Quote from: Ellowee on 2015 Feb 19, 21:02:55
The Open Server Event is almost upon us! Servers open up at 12:01 AM EST on Friday January 20th (i.e. tomorrow, in roughly three hours).

January 20th? :o  (I know that is tomorrow, February 20th.)
I am a 21-year old guy who played this game since 2014, and recently started playing it again in 2019.

I hope to play the game more often with some friends! I'm a Mexican Brony, kinda a veteran in LoE. ¡También hablo español!

PM me if you want my Discord username. I hope to see you in the game!

LPatamon

2015 Feb 19, 23:24:50 #34 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 19, 23:26:47 by LPatamon
Odd. The Launcher is working. Here is an screenshot:

lol is working but it seems it is downloading the January version XDDD

Princess Oliver

@LPatamon Hey dude, dude to me having an issue creating a patch for the latest version you'll find that you will be unable to connect using the launcher version.

Hopefully at some point we'll have it fixed but it seems unlikely that it will be before the servers open. Was a shame too since the patch would have only been 20MB. Hopefully @Cerebrate will be able to fix the awesome launcher. For now enjoy the full downloads!
Princess Oliver
Princess of Arcane Engineering
Programming Co-Lead
[br]

LPatamon

Quote from: ocbaker on 2015 Feb 19, 23:28:56
@LPatamon Hey dude, dude to me having an issue creating a patch for the latest version you'll find that you will be unable to connect using the launcher version.

Hopefully at some point we'll have it fixed but it seems unlikely that it will be before the servers open. Was a shame too since the patch would have only been 20MB. Hopefully @Cerebrate will be able to fix the awesome launcher. For now enjoy the full downloads!

Yeah I noticed it and it is because it downloaded a previous version. I already had the february version for this event on a different folder. I compared the LoE.exe the launcher downloaded with the one I downloaded directly from mega minutes before and the one from the launcher was an old version, most likely the one from the January 20 open server event n.n

Sorry about that. But hey! At least we know the launcher works as in that it downloads correctly and applies the patches, the only thing is what you said that you weren't able to make a patch file, but is nothing really serious. I'm sure you will be able to take care of that sooner or later  ^-^

Rainboom_Dash

2015 Feb 19, 23:41:32 #38 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 19, 23:46:07 by Rainboom_Dash
So if you downloaded the game in January do you need to download it again? Cause i already did lol

Natfoth

Quote from: Rainboom_Dash on 2015 Feb 19, 23:41:32
So if you downloaded the game in January do you need to download it again? Cause i already did lol

Yes
Programmer Natfoth
The Experienced
Programming Lead[br]
Design by Princess Oliver, Avatar by CrabApple, OC by Natfoth

Go Up