Go Down

Kelvin

perfect timing~ >.<
im not here during this day~
but i'll try~
hmm 15 months

Silver Spark

YAY  :D

Looks like Ill be able to play this game for the first time sooner than I thought!
^-^  :D
I LIKE TO PRESS
ENTER

Docta^Whoovian

This'll be amazing, hopefully 4th times a charm with getting every inch of screen shots i can of the game XD , either way this'll be amazing (as always) and i hope those DDosd peoples won't be as mean this time :/

zenthon10

It really sucks to hear about the DDos attack you had but I hope you get it all worked out best wishes and keep your hooves or well claws if you have any crossed ^^

Princess Cadance YT

I hope this time my internet connection doesn't went down again. :D
Last time exactly at this time I got a week no internet. :/ (\s/)

When will be the download available? /)

Proudy Hooves

Suddenly!
So, the client will be the same or we'll have to download another one?
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Akilas

Question, maybe it´s because i don't read all the answers but, do i have to download again the game or with the previus game i can play in this time or will you launch a new two day before the open server like the last time?

YAY i will play again this is, i just can't express this with words  :3
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Princess Cadance YT

I actually missed the last download, so it would be nice, if it get's available these day's.  ;)

KirbyFluttershy

Quote from: Cheeky Moon on 2015 Feb 16, 21:38:09
I actually missed the last download, so it would be nice, if it get's available these day's.  ;)

Actually in case if you didn't notice, during that last OSW, most of us that couldn't get inside the game and didn't get a chance to play and enjoy the game. The Staff and devs say about a waiting list when most of us got stuck in the aerial / sky view as we try to get inside the game. not only that, but we got DDoS'd when the server was opened.

I do hope that the game is more stable for now in this Test run.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Akilas

Soo do we have to download the client again or not?, i don't have that very clear
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Mizuki

I'll be looking forward to it!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

CrazymattCaptain

WOOOOOOOOOOT!!! <3

funtimes all around!
The Crazy Pink Pony of The Brony Show
CrazymattCaptain
thebronyshow.net

Greyscaleisme

I'd be more excited if I would be able to get on. I'll probably wait till the summer OSW to get on.
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Akilas

Can you put more simple i don't get it

"Deal with it"

Blitz Freeman

2015 Feb 16, 22:57:30 #34 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 16, 23:12:21 by Blitz Freeman
My goodness, I was not expecting this! That was nice of y'all to open the servers again. I'll drop by on the first day for sure & maybe the second day if I can...

Edit: I will assume that we can get the latest version of LoE through the http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0">Read the forum rules. patcher y'all made for us. If not, then I'll do this the hard way B)

Thanks Team!  ^-^ Hope to see you ponies in Equestria very soon.

I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

TecFox

2015 Feb 16, 23:25:11 #35 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 16, 23:44:46 by TecFox
These are some great news :D. Unfortunately I won't be able to join for the first 12 hours because like many people I have to work on Friday.
Also I think either the timer or the announcement is incorrect. The timer seems to count down to 12:01 a.m. PST instead of EST.
I'm from Germany and I often get confused with American time zones. :P
What if I told you that you just wasted 5 seconds of your life by reading this line?
Also, here is my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLykq9VgsRc-8jznL0UswA

SamLee

Ahhhh...I cant get back here in 20 , 21 , I' in the ponygland , and they're no trains in there ,i gonna to missed my chance  ...

Mizuki

2015 Feb 17, 00:43:12 #37 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 17, 00:45:14 by Mizuki
Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Feb 16, 22:57:08
Can you put more simple i don't get it

We're having another open server weekend, this friday & saturday

that means you'll be able to play the game this friday and saturday!

EDIT: sorry I didn't see your previous posts 'til just now. Basically you should probably be able to download the client again

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

N_R_E24

I can't wait for this to be done with the testing and be finally released...

Mercurial

Go Up