A notice for those having trouble logging in

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 24, 04:13:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Colt Zero

2015 Jan 24, 04:43:46 #20 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 04:46:32 by Colt Zero
I can login now, but I am assuming the server is still not up yet as the server display shows a ping of n/a. Which means either that my connection to the server is so horrible that I can't even identify it, or the server just isn't open.

Icebloom

While i was trying to Login my game got to the server listing but instead it showed something like:

Cutiemarks .. Downloading
Items .. Downloading
Abilities .. Downloading
Skills .. Downloading
Recipies .. Downloading
Item Atlas .. Done

But doesn't logins :<

Swiftflame

Quote from: Mizuki on 2015 Jan 24, 04:41:29
Everyone here is a trooper for waiting this long for the servers to open back up ^-^

Just make sure to take care of your health in the meantime. If you're sleepy, go sleep, if you're hungry, make yourself a sammich, if you've been sitting at the computer for a while, stand up and have yourself a good stretch! :nod:
OK, *stands up to stretch* *SNAP* Owwww I think I broke my back  >A<
Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC and smileys can be used in your signature. This is best Siggy :P

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lyuba1211 on 2015 Jan 24, 04:42:37
I got this.What does this mean?

Close the game then re open it, fixes it but the server is N/A on ping still

I was in creating a pony and bamn, disconnected... Been playing The Crew until it's resolved  ^-^

I really must say I thank everyone on the LoE team for working on fixing the issue... I also really wish that the computers that are doing the DDos Attack catch on fire and meltdown!

Mizuki

Quote from: Swiftflame on 2015 Jan 24, 04:45:52
OK, *stands up to stretch* *SNAP* Owwww I think I broke my back  >A<

Be careful! D: Though I take full responsibility for your injuries ono

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Fmafanclub

Everyone here is a trooper for waiting this long for the servers to open back up ^-^

Just make sure to take care of your health in the meantime. If you're sleepy, go sleep, if you're hungry, make yourself a sammich, if you've been sitting at the computer for a while, stand up and have yourself a good stretch! :nod:

I'm pretty sure half of us are spamming the log in button  lol

Lync Volan

i planned to stay awake for 2 days to play this none stop and i just had a bunch of french fries...WITH OUT CHILI DD:!

Colt Zero

But dude... Your health! My mom was telling me yesterday about a guy who died after playing video games non-stop for 3 days.

Cybestry

I'm in! YAAASSSSSS

Now I'm stuck at the charecter page

Griffinpeps

2015 Jan 24, 04:51:13 #29 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 04:53:05 by Griffinpeps
I'm in!!! Also amazing job with the map guys, been meaning to say it. So many buildings, and the roads and and the views and art is simply divine ;)

Icebloom

Cybestry

2015 Jan 24, 04:53:06 #31 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 24, 04:54:38 by Star Flame
Made the huge mistake of disconnecting, now I'm locked out

Colt Zero

"No character selection room is running at this time."

I'm not even sure what that message is supposed to mean.

Hash Myth

I still have not created my pony, if I can just get passed that I would.... dissconnected again  D:

Essettee

I'm getting as far as character creation and then it simply won't load my past characters.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Colt Zero on 2015 Jan 24, 04:49:51
But dude... Your health! My mom was telling me yesterday about a guy who died after playing video games non-stop for 3 days.
worst case my eyes will turn red and start hurting i have never died form playing games and i play games Alot! :D

Zas

"no character selection room is running at this time"

PunkOfSteam

Quote from: Colt Zero on 2015 Jan 24, 04:53:40

I'm not even sure what that message is supposed to mean.

I be getting the same message. It sounds like they are repairing things step by step.

JagaRogue

So close yet so far   :c

Anca

My game keeps disconnecting me saying that it doesn't have room for character selection. Anyone knows why this happened?

Find me in-game as NatureBreeze, a white pegasus with a green and brown mane, brown eyes and brown pawpad as cutie mark! ^-^

Go Up