Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Elphyda

Quote from: SparklestheUnicorn337 on 2015 Jan 03, 11:51:09
I just hope it doesn't do the same thing as last time, where it said, "Too many people have downloaded, try again later" Along with the mishap to our computer because of my mother's impatience...  >.<

The downloads will be up on the 22nd, giving two days to download it before the OSW starts.  If you want to not get the "Too many downloading at once" thing, try to be one of the first to download it.  It's a fair method that I used on my past OSWs.  If you get the error, wait five seconds, and try again.  Keep going until it works.  That's the best advice I can offer for such situation. ^-^

LostSanity

So... are we allowed to do livestreams/do videos of us playing this game? Like always?

I really want to try to do a livestream this time...

:I
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Elphyda

I've seen plenty of livestreams of the game, so I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to.

LostSanity

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Jan 03, 17:45:50
I've seen plenty of livestreams of the game, so I don't see why you wouldn't be allowed to.

Alright then.

For those that care...

I will seriously do everything I can to do a livestream of me playing this game this time. All three days for maybe an hour. Maybe. During one of those times I'll even show how to get to the castle in the Everfree Forest as it was shown to me how to get there. Hopefully you can still do that though. lol.

Either way, whenever the livestream thread goes up I'll make a post there with a link to my livestream channel when I go live.

Keep this in mind however:

If I end up getting a job before this OSW... you can pretty much forget about this happening at all. So... yeah...

Here's hoping? I guess? Although I want a job too... so... *sighs*

:'(
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Peace Keeper

2015 Jan 03, 18:45:40 #44 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 03, 18:52:22 by Peace Keeper
I just realized it is going to start Friday in my time (Saturday midnight in EST) and end on Monday.

Looks like I gotta shift things around a bit.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

MidnightLunaRose

KirbyFluttershy

Well I'm gonna have less time on janurary 25th depending on my plans so Probably I can get the enjoy the game with you guys and hopefully if the game and servers are stable enough instead of 1 extreme lag like the previous open server weekends (with all those dragons going around)
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

Chaos Bolt

Excellent! Now I just have to remember which password I had tied to this game so I can log in for it...

Icy Shield

Well it's time for me to unistal old version of LoE and get the new one!  :\

Let it snow!

Alex Atkin UK

Quote from: chisoka on 2015 Jan 03, 16:43:47
The downloads will be up on the 22nd, giving two days to download it before the OSW starts.  If you want to not get the "Too many downloading at once" thing, try to be one of the first to download it.  It's a fair method that I used on my past OSWs.  If you get the error, wait five seconds, and try again.  Keep going until it works.  That's the best advice I can offer for such situation. ^-^

Wasn't the last one also distributed via torrent?  I know I was seeding a version from August.

Stick it on an open tracker and I will glady donate my 20Mbit upstream.

Ponies991087

Mizuki

Quote from: Chaos Bolt on 2015 Jan 03, 21:29:21
Excellent! Now I just have to remember which password I had tied to this game so I can log in for it...

If you remember the password that you use for your forum account, then you don't need to worry ^-^

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

HidekiPena

Lync Volan

i just noticed that i'll have to find out if this is gonna be Unite States time zoned or Asia
what a hassle :l

Proudy Hooves

I hope this time earthponies will have opportunity to get into Castle of elements unlike the past tests :U
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Pipkin

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 04, 06:57:18
i just noticed that i'll have to find out if this is gonna be Unite States time zoned or Asia
what a hassle :l

The posted times are in EST (GMT -5)

apex400

Wait, the next open server weekend is comeing? Yes!!!  :D

Fabi00

Hey! Hello everyone! I really like to help, so if you need ask! :) ^-^

Dark Spectrum

The Hype Train is back, everypony! I shall be your conductor. AAALLL AAABBOOAARRDD!!!!
O-oh, did I type something? Didn't notice. It's not...up there, is it? Sweet Celestia, I hope it isn't something astounding that I just spoiled...

[move] :D FULL SPEED AHEAD ON THE HYPE TRAIN!!! :D[/move]

Go Up