Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

LeviathanTS

*Starts barricading the door to his room*  :P
Oh wait, its only the third of January...
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

Proudy Hooves

Get on da test-hyped train, comrades, here we GO!!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

EpicLPer

Wow, exactly when I still have school ;P

Anyways, if you guys want I can provide Backup Download links like last time again since I guess the servers will break down a little when the day is here.

I could provide:

• Download via ponysfm.com

• Dropbox Pro (no download limits)

• Download via epiclper.at

• Download via a completely seperate server

Just let me know, at least I can tell yet already that this helped many guys the last time there was an open Server weekend :) Not sure with who I've spoken about that back then but it was someone from the LoE staff.

Greetings to everyone and a late happy new year :)

Pipkin

Quote from: EpicLPer on 2015 Jan 03, 08:22:06
Wow, exactly when I still have school ;P

Anyways, if you guys want I can provide Backup Download links like last time again since I guess the servers will break down a little when the day is here.

I could provide:

• Download via ponysfm.com

• Dropbox Pro (no download limits)

• Download via epiclper.at

• Download via a completely seperate server

Just let me know, at least I can tell yet already that this helped many guys the last time there was an open Server weekend :) Not sure with who I've spoken about that back then but it was someone from the LoE staff.

Greetings to everyone and a late happy new year :)

That won't be necessary.  If the team feels the need to host downloads from other locations they will do that.  Generally we recommend to other users NOT to download LoE from sources outside the developers, and any sources or links posted on the forums that was not made by a member of the team will be removed.

EpicLPer

Quote from: LaptopBrony on 2015 Jan 03, 08:31:07
That won't be necessary.  If the team feels the need to host downloads from other locations they will do that.  Generally we recommend to other users NOT to download LoE from sources outside the developers, and any sources or links posted on the forums that was not made by a member of the team will be removed.

Well okay then, just talking about the last time that happened and I asked :c

Lync Volan

Quote from: Princess Hylia on 2015 Jan 03, 02:29:28
Omg! Yay! I'll finally be able to join the game for the first time  :nod:

I've been looking forward to this for soooo long now. It sucks having a different time zone, always a day ahead  :c
it really does suck and worse when your timezone changes frequently given i keep flying back to States & Ashia

Gabriel Hameji

Derpy Spam!!!
:P :P :P :P :P

Lync Volan

already got the date on my desktop and i keep telling myself i shall not sleep at all once the servers open but my luck is running low lately with my internet giving out alot then theres the chance the game won't work on my lame computer XD
i also have been waiting for it to open for this exact reason!
my first time to play and that means i will take alot of screenshots! :3 

LeviathanTS

Same, going to take many screenshots.

Overclock your graphics card by immersing your PC/Mac/Laptop in liquid helium- 10,000 fps,
Wear gloves.

By now you should realise to ignore whatever I have to say.
br /><br />Alastor created the amazing banner of the Chat-O-Landians! 8)
(Peace Keeper originally created my pfp, but it has since broken :( Hi, I'm Frost Burn, I like to help if I can! if you need me, I'm here :D

MarshyMellow

2015 Jan 03, 10:17:13 #29 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 03, 10:18:56 by MarshyMellow
And hopefully I won't have a heck load of stuff to do..

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Buddy Minute

Well, time to see if I can get a day or two off...
Spoiler: show

Galapagois

I bet it's gonna suck and be full of bugs and stuff.

j/k it'll be great fun xoxo <3
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

SparklestheUnicorn337

I just hope it doesn't do the same thing as last time, where it said, "Too many people have downloaded, try again later" Along with the mishap to our computer because of my mother's impatience...  >.<

Aria BIaze

Blitz Freeman

Yes!! I'm always waiting for this kind of news. And  now it's here! Saw it on EQD early this morning. Let's do this :D (Also, I like Ellowee's sass)
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

dragon0602

i am so happy gecause i misst the other times the servers were open and this will be my first time

christophr

Yay, another Open Server Weekend! :D I am always so excited when the LoE servers are about to open! What can I say, I just love playing this game X3 I am already ready to dash into adventure once again! And I am especially excited to see how much better the new servers will do... :s
YAAAAAY!
Hype.
*somepony whispers something into my ear*
What? Three more weeks to go? Ah, haystacks... :c

Weatherboy1

Akilas

Im getting ready for that days, oh man, i can't wait :3
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Go Up