Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

How do you like to celebrate the new year? Either spending time with family, or partying with friends? Inclined to stay up all night one day and sleep in the next? However you spend this time of year, I personally like to celebrate it with ponies and more ponies - and now you can too!

Tune in later this month, from the 24th to the 26th, and you'll find that the servers will be open for all of you to come in and enjoy the game! We can all have fun playing, dancing, doing quests, fighting monsters, or just sittin' in the town square with our buds.

The new build will be available on the 22nd of January on our downloads page. On the 24th, the servers will open at 12:01 AM EST and close on the 26th at 11:59 PM EST.
We have recently created a new server system, which so far has proven to be far more secure than the previous system. This is a test of the new system. Please remember that you must have a forum account in order to log in and play the game.

Everyone here on the team hopes to have some great fun together with you to kick off the new year, and we hope you'll join us for it! Roll on 2015!

Itty Bit

RLYoshi

Doing science about cartoons for little girls since 2012.

DawnsEmbrace

*Sigh*...Quite a bit after my drop off date.
Oh well, I did promise a friend I'd leave.  And if there's one thing I try to do, it's keep my promises...

Guess I'll go spread the word to the people I know.
<br />

Keir

#HypeTrain2015 #HoldOntoYourSocks

But seriously, the hype is real.

CrabApple

[move=9][/move]

Mizuki

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Dream Dust

:D Too excited!! I've already scheduled this into my calendar. I just can't wait!

Cyan Spark

Would this be considered the 6th pre-alpha, or the first alpha of the game?

ig1mi

Quote from: Cyan Spark on 2015 Jan 03, 00:54:20
pre-alpha 6, I'd say because the game is lacking in quite alot of things still
It's better to live in the present than in the past.

Pipkin

Quote from: Cyan Spark on 2015 Jan 03, 00:54:20

Still Pre-alpha.  There's a lot of work yet to be done before we hit alpha X3

Roots

Excellent! That gives me something to look forward to, and this time I'll be ready!  :D
"We know what we are, but know not what we may be. Do not ever limit yourself."

Princess Hylia

Omg! Yay! I'll finally be able to join the game for the first time  :nod:

I've been looking forward to this for soooo long now. It sucks having a different time zone, always a day ahead  :c

Naura

Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Sandalaia

I download this game on 1 January and in that time i guess game open all along and when I learned that will opening up ii have this face  :D  x3  8) = very very very very HAPPY!

Post Merge

i *

Elphyda

I'm excited for this OSW.  It'll be the one year anniversary of when I first joined LoE.

blackhawk

Go Up