Why is Livestream not livestream?

Started by Unstoppable, 2014 Oct 26, 01:07:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Unstoppable

Livestream is a great tool for any project owner to have. However, why isn't LoE's livestream livestream? Why doesn't it always broadcast so we know the latest thing that goes on. It is something that would really make waiting easier for alot of people.
From the depths of the Technological Economical and Political worlds I burst forth.

Chishio Kunrin

There may be some times when no one on the team is really doing anything that would make for good livestream content. You also have to remember that this is a volunteer project and the team members only work on the game in their free time.

Besides that, we want some things to be a fun surprise.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Unstoppable

Thank you for informing me. I hope that I won't miss any surprise livestreams.
From the depths of the Technological Economical and Political worlds I burst forth.

Pipkin

Often if members of the team are livestreaming as they work they'll post in this thread.  Just keep an eye on here to see if they are streaming!

Weatherboy1

Actually, according to the Twitter they're trying to stream every Saturday if you want to catch one... (check their Twitter throughout Saturday)

Unstoppable

The scheduled livestream idea was something I didn't know about when I made the original post.

Go Up