Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Pipkin

Quote from: BanesBloom on 2014 Jun 15, 07:11:37
Sweet!  ^-^ I can't wait!
But uh - one quick inquiry. Is it alright if we record videos of the goings on within the game? It'll still be awesome either way, but it would be cool to do a video on it. Thanks!

I don't see why not, people record livestreams of themselves playing the game quite regularly.

I think Ellowee actually makes a thread at some point for people to post said videos too

BanesBloom

Alright cool. I was just making sure so I'm not paranoid later on  :P Anyway, can't wait to see everyone in there!  ^-^

RainbowDashz

2014 Jun 15, 14:06:38 #42 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 15, 15:19:15 by Tekner
YAY  :D :D

Tekner

2014 Jun 15, 15:23:08 #43 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 15, 21:40:01 by Tekner
I am going to make a formal warning right now to anyone who is going to quote the original post, and edit the quote as their reply post. We've had a few posts like this already and it needs to stop.
When replying, simply hit reply and type it. If you have to quote something (you don't need to quote the original post on most threads), add your text AFTER the quote, not inside of it. Thank you.

snowflop

So Excited for this  <3  i missed out on the last two open weekends, really happy to finally be able to go to one!
#yogscast 4 life
if you wan tot get in contact im on chicken smoothie, flight rising and tumblr on the same usersname :D

Blue Ink

Quote from: BanesBloom on 2014 Jun 15, 07:11:37
Sweet!  ^-^ I can't wait!
But uh - one quick inquiry. Is it alright if we record videos of the goings on within the game? It'll still be awesome either way, but it would be cool to do a video on it. Thanks!

It would be awesome it if you did videos! Typically, we like to open up a post for videos, livestreams, fan art, and screenshots for everyone to see, and we occasionally tweet them from the LoE twitter, so do keep an eye out for that!  8D
[move][/move]

Aletech

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  D: August 8th is my birthday, but I might not have access to a computer! WHYYYYYYYY!?!?!?  DD:

Gouranga

Awesome! I'm so glad it's not during Bronycon! August is going to be so awesome~!  :3

DominiusTWD

this will be exciting! i cant wait to try this!  :D

alovard

:D YOU would do it on my birthday weekend. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME B)

Tekner

Quote from: Aletech on 2014 Jun 15, 22:54:25
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!  D: August 8th is my birthday, but I might not have access to a computer! WHYYYYYYYY!?!?!?  DD:
The event is from the 8th to the 10th. So, assuming you have access to a computer after your birthday, you can play the 9th or 10th ^-^

DawnsEmbrace

This'll be my third OSW and I'm looking forward to it.
First one brought me to LoE, and made me some friends.
Second one played with said friends, though I organized it poorly.

I'm hoping for this third one I'll be able to play with the friends I missed last time.
All in all, my reaction to that there's a new OSW.
Spoiler: Awesome~ • show
<br />

Toast

OSW #3 (for me at least) incoming.
I'm liking the "OSW every 3-4 months" thing though.
You're gonna carry that weight.

Icy Shield

I hope Windows 64 bit download would not have the same issues as last 2 times in the past  :/

This time I will play on a different laptop because my old laptop died, maybe this time I wont enjoy 0-15 fps, yeah I'm not very lucky  :s

Let it snow!

Rose clown

hi,i love ponies

DerpyCat

I haven't played this before, but I'm so excited! I seriously can't wait to play it!  <3

Rose clown

hi,i love ponies

Pipkin

Quote from: Icy Shield on 2014 Jun 16, 19:23:56
I hope Windows 64 bit download would not have the same issues as last 2 times in the past  :/

This time I will play on a different laptop because my old laptop died, maybe this time I wont enjoy 0-15 fps, yeah I'm not very lucky  :s

I've just been downloading the 32 bit version.  It works on both 32 and 64 bit windows and is less buggy

Zoroark

Awesome! :D But I'll have to wait until I get my computer fixed...  >A< (I'm using a different one)
Steam Username: Festive Sapphire Splash

3DS Friend Code: 0173 - 1798 - 3148
My OCs!

Minitalon

:D yay!! I've missed EVERY OSE due to things beyond my control. Also just registered. ^-^ Time to find some people and live it up. :)

Go Up