Open Server Weekend August 8th-10th!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jun 13, 09:53:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

DZPlayer

August can't come soon enough... and I still haven't settled on a name for my OC.
"Never forget where you come from, or else you will forget where you have been." - Taking it to heart since 1999.

Mizuki

Well, I'm excited! I look forward to making sure that this community keeps a family friendly environment while in-game. 0:)

I need to work on preventing run-on sentences, but y'all know what I mean!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

StripeWing

:D yaaay the last time i missed it  D: and than it kept saying to many downloads within 24 hours.. this time... Ill be camping on my computer 

Pipkin

Fantastic.  Perhaps I can be around more than I was last time.

I also look forward to seeing those game updates.

In person.

Jarg1994

A fifth open server weekend of this game?

BRING IT ON!!! >:O

Itty Bit

Will it feature a playable demo of Super Smash Bros for the Wii U?

KirbyFluttershy

Well I hope this next open server will be stable enough, not d/c us all the time, and probably we can enter sugarcane corner than the last stress test. I know the game is still on pre-alpha and stress test, but i'm just putting my hopes on those things.
3DS Friend Code: 2363-5641-1771
Final Fantasy XI Char/Server: Chiririn / Asura
Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble Player Code & Username: 1qmgdmug / KirbySh

MrEmu

OhMiGoshOhMiGoshOhMiGoshOhMiGoshOhMiGOOOOSH! =P

This is just SO AWESOME! :3
August is my Birthday so this is like a birthday gift! But the OSW seems to be getting closer and closer...maybe this is a good sign! :]

Thank you LoE! :D

LunarDusk

My 3rd time playing....I just hope theres not so much crashes like the last open server

And I get another turn of beating up those dragons for their items hehehe... ovO
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

electro-blitz

Cant wait to meet and play with all of you silly ponies <3, this is going to be fun, fun, fun, fun!  :D

fireleaf52

I should really check the forums more often. Second open server for me and I can't wait for it!
"Your sword is your mind, your shield is your heart, and your armor is your aspirations. All you need to do is move forward with life and accomplish your goals." - Me. I am Aeon Skyblade inside the game.

ChibiGrrl

Ditto Fireleaf lol

But ohmygosh I'm so excited!  :D

Dashieisbestpony

Woooo! If I get on my name will be summer skies, pink pegasus matching eyes and a long blue mane
Oof it's been too long

Moonstar100

2014 Jun 14, 18:52:55 #33 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 15, 03:21:11 by Mizuki
Omg yes I've been waiting for this forever!!!! Thank you so much for doing this! Can you add a feature?: When you start to create a pony and there is unicorn, pegisi, and earth can you add Alicorn please? I'm so excited for this even though it will be in a long time! Thanks so much! :D   ^-^  :]  :3  0:)  <3

MOD EDIT: Please no need to quote Ellowee with the announcement image. I've already advised you against it in the past, so please listen the next time :) -Mizuki

Pipkin

It's already been confirmed alicorns will not be added to the game.  Only the main 3 classes will be playable.

JadeScript

Aww yea, the medic's in the house baby, ready to rain down some healz up in here! Them dragons are gonna think twice about messing with my crew, I'm a white mage son. You Don't Mess With The White Mage!
"A medics job is never done on the field of battle"

Night Breeze

Is it just me or is the time between OSWE getting shorter?  ^-^
I'm curious to see the progress you made since lase one.

Quote from: Pipkin on 2014 Jun 14, 18:53:40
It's already been confirmed alicorns will not be added to the game.  Only the main 3 classes will be playable.

Changelings wont be added either. DD:

_Vinny_

O: August is my birthday, will be a gift for me to play Legend Of Equestria  O:
                                            :D I'M SO EXCITED  :D

MrEmu

Quote from: _Vinny_ on 2014 Jun 15, 01:53:38
O: August is my birthday, will be a gift for me to play Legend Of Equestria  O:
                                            :D I'M SO EXCITED  :D
Same here, too happy for words! :D

BanesBloom

Sweet!  ^-^ I can't wait!
But uh - one quick inquiry. Is it alright if we record videos of the goings on within the game? It'll still be awesome either way, but it would be cool to do a video on it. Thanks!

Go Up