One Week Away!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 11, 13:30:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

got it working, i will post screenshots of both mah OCs Dark hooves and Angel's Breath on here after the OSW ends
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Demoia

It says that there are too many people who have downloaded the game and it may take up to 24 hours to be up????? I don't want to miss a day! DD: D:

inum76

So new to this. OK I have the 64 bit version. Have not been able to log in to the game.  It is the 18th. This should be working.
Is the 64 bit program not working? I am trying to download the 32 bit setup, as some have said that one works. I guess do to the game in use by others, the download said it will take 2 hr to finish. Well, time will tell if it works.

Asterian Starfall

I didn't get to play but for ten minutes... Servers kept locking me out...   :c

I will just sit here and wait another four months for the next one and hope that it doesn't do the same...
"Luck is how you explain an overly-variabled scenario that went in your favor." - Asterian Élire Starfall

qwerty841

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2014 Apr 20, 18:24:48
Why it's open only for two days? And what will happen to my ponies?

well, it was only open for three days back in january...

it seems though that everything was reset since the last time, so i'm assuming they will disappear as i had to recreate mine :c
i saved the codes this time... so at least that would be saved :s

:]
hey look, i'm twice!

G1212

wait... so... the game will... close...?  D:

InCaptivity

Welp, I knew all weekend I could be playing this but I was just too busy to get on it. Then when I try to play the servers lock me out. Didn't even get to finish my OC. I guess its my fault but gosh dang.
The Galaxy Is At Peace

cobalt_lightning

Quote from: Asterian on 2014 Apr 20, 18:02:32
I didn't get to play but for ten minutes... Servers kept locking me out...   :c

I will just sit here and wait another four months for the next one and hope that it doesn't do the same...

I've only had around that same time.

You didn't miss much, Servers kept lag spiking and kicking everyone off from what I experienced. Either one of the new things added messed up game stability or the server(s) internet was performing WAY bellow standard.
*insert clever shtuff here later*

DunnoX3

Hai there. i dunno how to place a picture in here o.O

inum76

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2014 Apr 21, 04:52:44
I played the whole weekend. It was awesome.

Youuuuuuuu!  >:O

LunarDusk

Quote from: pfiutek1 on 2014 Apr 21, 04:52:44
I played the whole weekend. It was awesome.

same and agreed
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Pipkin

Since the OSW is over can this be locked and moved so there isn't any confusion?

Go Up