Good news, everyone!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Apr 01, 01:55:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ellowee

2014 Apr 01, 01:55:02 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 01, 02:41:53 by Ellowee
Hello everyone!

You may have heard about Facebook's recent shopping spree on everything you hold dear.  Well, we have a very special announcement for you today: they didn't stop at the Oculus Rift!

Facebook has bought Legends of Equestria for $1,000,000 US dollars, and that means we're going freemium!

We have already started the process of transferring our game into a cash generator a casual, entertaining game that you can hook up to all of your social networks and send your friends gratuitous amounts of invites!

Here is a behind-the-scenes screenshot!

We accept Paypal, Rupees, and Dogecoin as payment for all of our great freemium content.

We obtained an ultra-exclusive interview with the Team Directors on what they would be doing with their share of the $1,000,000 US dollars:

Cerebrate: I have already purchased NASA, and as soon they finish my rocket I'll be on my way to Jupiter.

Bloomberg: For the first time since I achieved my life-long dream and became a writer, I will be capable of eating something other than ramen.

Kit: I'm going to China to rebuild the Great Pyramids out of recycled horseshoes. This will provide eco-friendly jobs for unemployed ponies and also serve as my bridge to Valhalla.

AnyaSmash: I will make it so that ponies are actually a real thing, like, I will have horses genetically modified so that miniature horses can physically exist in the real world.

Blue Ink: I will be hiring DHX to create the show: My Little Waifu: Derpy is QTπ.

Ellowee: I really see a lot of potential in this new site called Myspace, I think that if I invest in it, I can be really famous!

Hirosashii: I plan on putting it all in a trust fund for my children, so that they may achieve their dreams~

Perry the Pony: I am going to restart Canterlot Gardens 2013! Or whatever year it is!

Herabek: I think that, if I get all this money in dollar bills, I can carry it around in all of my pockets and that means that women will actually notice me!

SavanaPope: According to these numbers, I can purchase 1,254.33 hot tubs, and I plan on putting one inside the other, so when I get out of my hot tub I can step into my other hot tub for a minimum of 1,253.33 hot tub layers.

Vector: I'm planning on buying my own personal hot air balloon for which I will hire someone to man for me to the swiss alps. Once there I'll build my own personal lodge out of curdled cheese from himalayan goats. The bowling alley will have green Jell-o flooring and 5 flat screen TVs that only play the history channel and cartoon network, and the inner gardens will have plants transported from Papua, New Guinea.

Frankie: I'm going to bury it.

Keep an eye out on our social media for updates to this exciting new development! Due for release very soon, Valve Time!

Thunder Jet

2014 Apr 01, 02:09:05 #1 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 01, 02:17:42 by Thunder Jet
MUST

GET

lol

Hirosashii is still my fave pony.

Mizuki

I can't wait to bombard my estranged family members and former classmates with oodles and oodles of requests from LoE: Freemium Edition! :D

I'd also like to take this opportunity to mention that I am in fact not a female, but a lizard seahorse hybrid from a galaxy far, far away.  :]

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Thunder Jet

I also must admit something.

I ded it.

alexandas

Interesting to know, I will now leak the secret that I am actually 1/3 chameleon and don't actually like potatoes and I'm allergic to bananas.  Oh and also, vectors are hard.
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

Anton the Shadow

At first I was amused, but then I read Ellowee's money plan and proceeded to laugh myself to death.

I MEAN--

What a clever business investment!

Thunder Jet

I really hope this can come true.

Can we add an option so that we can earn [REDACTED] every time we [REDACTED]?

GoldenTerrabyte

Wow, Facebook bought LOE? Interesting... Veeeerrrryyyy interesting...

But really, that's pretty cool!
I'm back

mk452001

Go home, Ellowee...it's April  lol

MrEmu

Haha! Funny April fools joke!...right?...r-right??? :s

Ratchet_Spite

I hope this is a joke cuz if this ain't when @#$% all you you bunch of sell outs you just ruined an awesome game
You can't kill me I've been dead for 1227 years

Ramisha

Yay! Can't wait to play Legends of Farmvillia!  :D I'm going to spend all my money on microtransactions!  <3 <3

BlazeyE

I'll be putting in my two weeks soon, and planning a vacation to New Orleans, since my cut can only take me so far.

Also, I'll still need health and dental.

And severance.

I expect the works.
I sell PR and PR accessories.

Buddy Minute

Finally...

One thing I've always said, this game didn't have enough carrots. Clearly this was best move.
Spoiler: show

chrisalot

hold on though..... I'm ok with there being a Facebook game, but My FB account has only personal friends/family, none of which are bronies, and I don't want to have to put up with "oh, you need 3 friend to ____".

More importantly, will the actual LoE game, that you've been putting up open servers for (and was going to on Easter weekend), still come out as a game? or has that been completely destroyed

BlazeyE

Quote from: chrisalot on 2014 Apr 01, 09:51:46
hold on though..... I'm ok with there being a Facebook game, but My FB account has only personal friends/family, none of which are bronies, and I don't want to have to put up with "oh, you need 3 friend to ____".

More importantly, will the actual LoE game, that you've been putting up open servers for (and was going to on Easter weekend), still come out as a game? or has that been completely destroyed

It's whatever the almighty Mark Zuckerberg decides to do. I think they might be teaming up with Zynga to make "Elements of Harmony Crush."

And to get into the open server, you must find the tin foiled wrapped ostrich egg, or microwave fifteen thousand peeps in fifteen seconds.
I sell PR and PR accessories.

ShadowHeart

This tops the moose joke from last year!  lol

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

flutterdashpie777

so wait...the rpg isnt gonna happen anymore? its just gonna be a facebook game?

Night Pony

Quote from: flutterdashpie777 on 2014 Apr 01, 11:23:59
so wait...the rpg isnt gonna happen anymore? its just gonna be a facebook game?

That's right! And everything is going be in white and blue and you will get nonstop facebook ads! :D

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

flutterdashpie777

dang...i was really lookin forward to the rpg.....

Go Up