Legends of Equestria Attending BABSCon... and an Open Server Weekend!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Mar 10, 17:03:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

cobalt_lightning

Quote from: Pinkie98 on 2014 Apr 19, 16:05:20
Wont. Connect.  ovO

Because you're fighting with thousands of other people, myself included, just to log in.

EDIT: To save you the trouble, it appears the server(s) internets are taking on too big of a load, and are continuously kicking everyone off and out.

This has worsened enough since the last stress test that it's becoming near unplayable.
*insert clever shtuff here later*

FirstChoice

I think this time LoE will run well, cuz I bought new computer on February.... Unfortunelly Intel Core i7, GeForce GTX 780 and 8 GB of RAM its still not enough....

After 100 or more tries to login I finally connected to game...

10-15 FPS...

:c

Dark Hooves

the game is awesome, but the constant disconnects make it too difficult to play

Post Merge

to desktop, although for mah macbook i use the keyboard command: command+shift+3, which i have alot of screenshots for both of mah OCs i am using for them game
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Deeddles

Whenever I'm trying to log in, it just say logging in.... and doesn't change. Why is this?

Yo

Quote from: Deeddles on 2014 Apr 20, 10:44:42
Whenever I'm trying to log in, it just say logging in.... and doesn't change. Why is this?

because nobody loves you 8D..
Ok seriously though did you read up? There's too many peeps

ThreadstoTwelve

Well this is unfortunate. I tried logging in for two days and it never passed the connection screen, and now I try today and it turns out the servers are down. Will we be able to ever try again? :/

BurnThePath

So, when's the next server going to open? I'm sure we'd all like to know.

sayran

inum76

Quote from: cobalt_lightning on 2014 Apr 19, 17:34:18
Quote from: Pinkie98 on 2014 Apr 19, 16:05:20
Wont. Connect.  ovO

Because you're fighting with thousands of other people, myself included, just to log in.

EDIT: To save you the trouble, it appears the server(s) internets are taking on too big of a load, and are continuously kicking everyone off and out.

This has worsened enough since the last stress test that it's becoming near unplayable.

Wow! In a way that is kind of funny.  :P
So many trying to get on all at once and the sever is having a hard time handling it.
It shows just how popular or just populated this is at the moment.
Just wait till it is a full go! This place is going to crash like Rainbow Dash drunk flying, face planting the ground.  lol  o.O

Go Up