Legends of Equestria Attending BABSCon... and an Open Server Weekend!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Mar 10, 17:03:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Fluffy Ribbon

The week before my birthday! It'll be a lovely early birthday present! :D

Especially since there won't be anymore log in clicking games! It'll be so perfect! <3
[glow=MediumOrchid,2,300]"Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about."
-Unknown
[/glow]

Necessity4Fun

Omg the April month will hold the release of a lot of my most waited animes and now that! best month ever~!!, I can't wait to play this finally I saw a bunch of livestreams while waiting for it after I lost the last one :D  <3
Also hello I'm new XD

Mysteli

I haven't played in 8 months! I better mark this one on my calender.

flowers moon

Mystik1004

FanofRainbowDash

sparky526

I kind of deleted the program so ill need to reinstall it. I don't know where to find it though :c

Pipkin

The old client wouldnt be compatible and you would have to download the new client anyways.

The download will be available closer to the weekend of the OSW

Minty522

Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Mar 16, 22:12:34
Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2014 Mar 16, 20:50:20
Are there going to be any new towns (like Appleoosa, maybe?) or new manes and tails?

You'll just have to download and play on open server weekend to find out! :D

After having a very crummy last few days, you were most successful just then in putting the biggest grin on my face. ^-^
Actually, now I look at it, I would compare myself to the very happy looking dog in your sig pig (not that I mean I look like a dog, my expression of course).

Mizuki

Quote from: Minty522 on 2014 Mar 28, 01:39:06
Quote from: Mizuki on 2014 Mar 16, 22:12:34
Quote from: FanofRainbowDash on 2014 Mar 16, 20:50:20
Are there going to be any new towns (like Appleoosa, maybe?) or new manes and tails?

You'll just have to download and play on open server weekend to find out! :D

After having a very crummy last few days, you were most successful just then in putting the biggest grin on my face. ^-^
Actually, now I look at it, I would compare myself to the very happy looking dog in your sig pig (not that I mean I look like a dog, my expression of course).

Aw shucks! <3
Keep in mind that nothing is written in stone for this open server weekend, but do know that the team is working super hard on the game! :)

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Mayapple

Woah.. you have the same name as my global username, Mizuki.  O.o  I feel like I'm talking to myself XD

Anywhoo, I personally can't wait for the open weekend -- regardless of what's added.  I just love playing this game~

Mizuki

Quote from: Mayapple on 2014 Mar 28, 08:07:33
Woah.. you have the same name as my global username, Mizuki.  O.o  I feel like I'm talking to myself XD

Anywhoo, I personally can't wait for the open weekend -- regardless of what's added.  I just love playing this game~

Yeah, Mizuki's pretty common actually :)

I usually go by Mizu, or Mizu Takishima, or Mizuki Takashima

but I figured it'd be easier on everybody to just go by Mizuki XD

Anyway I'm super hyped for the game myself!

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

Mayapple

It's common?  You're the first other Mizuki I've met! O.o

Anca

Find me in-game as NatureBreeze, a white pegasus with a green and brown mane, brown eyes and brown pawpad as cutie mark! ^-^

Puynsi

Minccinoandemolga3

Quote from: Fluffy Ribbon on 2014 Mar 17, 13:39:13
The week before my birthday! It'll be a lovely early birthday present! :D

Especially since there won't be anymore log in clicking games! It'll be so perfect! <3

It's the week OF my b-day  :D So excited!
I wish I cared but I don't. Now go away.

inum76

I have the new one. I just downloaded it on the 17th. It is the 64 bit setup. Dose not seem to be working. I try to log in, but nothing happens when I press the log in button. I am using the same log in name and password I set up on this site. Is that the correct log in info I need? If so, it dose not seem to be working.

Post Merge

OK, I just tried it, a little different. This time I did not ask it to save my password, I just hit Log in instead. Now it is telling me Error: you need to update the game. But I just got it new on the 17th. How new dose it need to be?
I guess I may need to try again next time you have an open game weekend going. Maybe the next new build will work then.  ono

That_Blue_pony

Hello! and im on the game. its great so far. I am sweet peace on Piaffe if you want to find me!

inum76

Quote from: That_Blue_pony on 2014 Apr 18, 23:42:22
Hello! and im on the game. its great so far. I am sweet peace on Piaffe if you want to find me!

So many are able to try it. I do hope it will work for me next time.
I have tried it on two different PC's. One running windows 7 on an AMD, The other with windows 8.1 with an Intel i7, both 64 bit windows. Both do the same thing, not work.  ono
I am glad some get to enjoy the test runs of this WIP. I would not mind giving some of my own input on it, that is if I get to try it. Seeing that it is still being worked on, it is good for the developers to know some are still not able to get in the game. Just another fix to try to work around and make it more stable for more to be able to try it, in time. Of course that is what a WIP means, a chance to see what is working and have a chance to fix it up a little more. Looking forward to the next new build and sever launch. Maybe I will get to see some of you then.  ^-^

Go Up