So you're trapped on a mysterious island..... [Jump-In]

Started by Weatherboy1, 2014 Jan 31, 19:33:37

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Weatherboy1

2014 Jan 31, 19:33:37 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 07, 21:40:28 by Weatherboy1
 Rules are simple: Explore the island, who know what you might find? Will you find rescue? You are all controlling 1 person (or pony!)
You know what to do.

Pegasi/griffons cannot fly far enough to get off the island! As for terrain, it can be whatever you imagine. This island may be full of surprises :)

zendayafan111

Electric soon woke up to a ray of light. ugh..... she groaned. She soon got up and saw she was on an island! Not a small one but not a HUGE one just a pretty big one. She looked around and saw her cruise ship sinking in the distance. horse feathers! Electric gamer swore to herself. She decided she had to find a way out, her horn broke so she couldn't do any magic. ugh... I better find some food and make a shelter. she looked around and saw yellow eyes glaring right at her. and survive the night! she screamed as she ran and hid in a bush. How is she going to survive?
Stay Happy!

Shadow Mare

((question... why couldn't they just fly off the island if they have wings like pegasus?))

b3nzay

Question: Where do I wake up? Is it on a beach, in a jungle, in a temple, on a wrecked ship? Where?

nuther question: If my OC has wings, can't I just fly off the island?
u liek?

zendayafan111

(( lets have it this way.... for you pegasi ponies how about you guys are weak or have wing injuries ))
Stay Happy!

GoldenTerrabyte

((Or how about this? Your wings are perfectly fine, but the island is too far away from anywhere else to get to other land by flying. In fact, it's an island on another world where that one island is the only land on the planet. So you can fly, just nowhere to fly to.))
I'm back

zendayafan111

(( the island would be in the kalos region!!! :DD ))
Stay Happy!

Grizzly

((this looks like fun, i'll join :3 Quick question: is someone leading the story, what we find ect., or is it completely player controlled))

A gray feathered griffon wakes up on the beach, partialy covered by sand an branches. It stands up, dusts itself off and looks around. "Hallo? Anyone here?" it calls and waits, by its voice one could tell that it is a female. She spreads her wings and cringes in pain. "Great, just what i needed." She growls in frustration and folded her wings. Not being sure of how badly her wing is hurt she walks around the beach for a bit. "Where the tartarus am i?"
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

GoldenTerrabyte

"I have no idea, but I'm here too. I have no idea how. I tried flying away, but there's no other land for like 100 miles."
I'm back

Grizzly

The griffon was startled by the voice, she yelpt out and jumped a bit before turning the source of the voice. She took a good look to over the pony, walking a circle around him.  Oh what the... where did he come from? How didn't i noticed him earlier? She was a bit susspicious but tried to hide it. "Well, i think my wing is busted, so no flying for me for a while. Last thing i remember before this is being on board the Heaven's tear, just a usual day until something hit me in the head."

GoldenTerrabyte

"Sorry to startle you, I just haven't seen anyone else here yet, I got a little excited."
I'm back

b3nzay

"oof!" I crashed. nao my wind is broke...
u liek?

zendayafan111

Electric trots around the island looking for things usefull, who knows how long it will be untill night! She soon stops to see a griffon and a pegasus. Hey! you guys! She trots over to them. are you guys stuck here to?
Stay Happy!

GoldenTerrabyte

"Yeah. I have NO idea how we got here, but I do know there's no other land for like 100 miles. I tried to find more land by flying, and there was nothing!"
I'm back

Grizzly

2014 Feb 07, 09:38:14 #14 Last Edit: 2014 Feb 07, 09:41:54 by Grizzly
The griffon sighed. "So, i guess some introductions are in order. My name is Tilien. Any of you know how big this island is? What kind of animals live here and what plants grow here? If no i suggest we should do some basic surveillance after we make some shelter." she said, sounding very professional.

GoldenTerrabyte

"I'm Rainstorm! But if it were up to me, I'd try to locate some fresh water. We don't want to die of thirst."
I'm back

Grizzly

"That is a good point Rainstorm, but we want somewhere safe to return to first. We most likely will find some water during the surveillance." Tilien nods. "You know anything about survival? I only have basic training." she admitted. "During your flight, did you see any ships, zeppelins or something? I thing we should get a bit inland, just off the beach."

GoldenTerrabyte

"Nothing but seawater. And as for survival, it might not be too hard, depending on what's on the island. There might even be civilization somewhere, I don't know. But I'm pretty good with survival. All you need is food, water, and shelter. Food, now thay will be the harder part. We'll have to see if there's something edible. Hopefully there's some fruit trees or berry bushes or something."
I'm back

Grizzly

"Fruits and berries will be a good start, but a griffon cant survive too long on those alone." Tilien admited with a sadened sigh. She started to walk inland, keeping an eye out for anything usefull. "Some meat would be lovely..." she thought to herself and looked at Rainstorm "Oh, don't worry. I personaly don't consider anything that can talk to me as food.". She joked.

GoldenTerrabyte

"Oh, that's no problem. If only I knew how to fish..."
I'm back

Go Up