Can't exit Fullscreen

Started by Draxton, 2014 Jan 27, 02:27:35

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Draxton

While I was playing, I went into fullscreen mode, by whenever I went back, it would go full screen mode again without me selecting it. I tried to close the window but when I came back in, it did the exact same thing. It's worse because the title screen menu is cut off so I only have to top half and can't get to the bottom, which means I can't log in, so I can't play the game. Also I can't exit full screen mode so I have to shut down my entire computer just to exit the game. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling, but that didn't work either. I really don't think fullscreen mode is working properly and I don't know how to fix it to go back to the way it originally was. It may be a bug or glitch or something.

mrbluecheese

Taken from another thread:

Quote from: mrbluecheese on 2014 Jan 27, 02:05:05
Try right-clicking the loe program and select  "Troubleshoot Compatibility." It should then prompt you to Troubleshoot the program (select option 2) then select "The program opens but doesn't display correctly". Finally test the recommended settings and see if that fixes your problem.

Courtesy of Miss Faline

Draxton

mrbluecheese

could you try taking a screenshot of the problem at hand?

It could give me a better picture of what's going on.

Courtesy of Miss Faline

Draxton

Well for the record, it won't let me screen shot at full screen, but I managed to fix the problem. Still, thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

I just did the Window+r thing, but the forum said to type '%appdata' but it was only supposed to be 'appdata'

mrbluecheese

I'm glad it is working.b :D

Courtesy of Miss Faline

Go Up